*When I see projected images of American war ships lining up in the Mediterranean Gulf, I can’t help but wonder what’s going on behind the scenes with Russia (who reportedly has two warships on the way), China, Iran, North Korea and their alliances.
Watching the dog and pony show on Labor Day of republican leaders John McCain and Lindsay Graham calling out the president ‘in Obama’s driveway’ as one reporter observed, it seemed they wanted to pressure him into acting quickly with or without a consensus claiming that he’s waited ‘too long’ and it may be ‘too late’ but perhaps there is still some wiggle room to mitigate the circumstances. Syria has a chip on its shoulder daring America to knock it off. What’s making them so brazen? Is America being set up? Who’s throwing the rock and hiding the hand?
Listening to Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner today after the meeting with President Obama on the issue, one can only wonder how congress can skip over such crises like gun-control, health care reform, and the threat of a government shutdown, but come together to agree upon military action in another country’s civil war. Pelosi says Syria’s purported use of chemical weapons against their own people is ‘outside the circle of civilized human behavior.’ So are the crises in the streets of Chicago and other urban cities where lives are lost to senseless violence every day.
What’s your take?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here