*When I see projected images of American war ships lining up in the Mediterranean Gulf, I can’t help but wonder what’s going on behind the scenes with Russia (who reportedly has two warships on the way), China, Iran, North Korea and their alliances.
Watching the dog and pony show on Labor Day of republican leaders John McCain and Lindsay Graham calling out the president ‘in Obama’s driveway’ as one reporter observed, it seemed they wanted to pressure him into acting quickly with or without a consensus claiming that he’s waited ‘too long’ and it may be ‘too late’ but perhaps there is still some wiggle room to mitigate the circumstances. Syria has a chip on its shoulder daring America to knock it off. What’s making them so brazen? Is America being set up? Who’s throwing the rock and hiding the hand?
Listening to Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner today after the meeting with President Obama on the issue, one can only wonder how congress can skip over such crises like gun-control, health care reform, and the threat of a government shutdown, but come together to agree upon military action in another country’s civil war. Pelosi says Syria’s purported use of chemical weapons against their own people is ‘outside the circle of civilized human behavior.’ So are the crises in the streets of Chicago and other urban cities where lives are lost to senseless violence every day.
What’s your take?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here