The two artists were previously involved in a bottle-throwing fight at W.I.P. nightclub in NYC back in 2012. Now Page Six reports that both C Breezy and Drizzy were in attendance for the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas and actually patched things up and hugged it out.
Sources say Drake brought his crew along to the fest on Friday just to watch Brown’s performance.
“Drake came on Friday with his whole crew, and watched Chris’ entire set,” we’re told.
Then after Brown left the stage, a Page Six spy said, “They were backstage hugging and drinking.” We’re told the reunion went so well, the two even talked about creating some tracks together.
Apparently the middle man that orchestrated the reunion was Def Jam music exec Abou Thiam. Thiam is the brother of singer Akon and currently works as one of Brown’s managers.
Reportedly Thiam is “very friendly with Drake, and worked to try and get him and Chris together to put their differences aside.”
Drake’s new album “Nothing Was the Same” is in stores now and you can catch Brown in the new dance flick “Battle of the Year.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here