The two artists were previously involved in a bottle-throwing fight at W.I.P. nightclub in NYC back in 2012. Now Page Six reports that both C Breezy and Drizzy were in attendance for the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas and actually patched things up and hugged it out.
Sources say Drake brought his crew along to the fest on Friday just to watch Brown’s performance.
“Drake came on Friday with his whole crew, and watched Chris’ entire set,” we’re told.
Then after Brown left the stage, a Page Six spy said, “They were backstage hugging and drinking.” We’re told the reunion went so well, the two even talked about creating some tracks together.
Apparently the middle man that orchestrated the reunion was Def Jam music exec Abou Thiam. Thiam is the brother of singer Akon and currently works as one of Brown’s managers.
Reportedly Thiam is “very friendly with Drake, and worked to try and get him and Chris together to put their differences aside.”
Drake’s new album “Nothing Was the Same” is in stores now and you can catch Brown in the new dance flick “Battle of the Year.”
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here