The two artists were previously involved in a bottle-throwing fight at W.I.P. nightclub in NYC back in 2012. Now Page Six reports that both C Breezy and Drizzy were in attendance for the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas and actually patched things up and hugged it out.
Sources say Drake brought his crew along to the fest on Friday just to watch Brown’s performance.
“Drake came on Friday with his whole crew, and watched Chris’ entire set,” we’re told.
Then after Brown left the stage, a Page Six spy said, “They were backstage hugging and drinking.” We’re told the reunion went so well, the two even talked about creating some tracks together.
Apparently the middle man that orchestrated the reunion was Def Jam music exec Abou Thiam. Thiam is the brother of singer Akon and currently works as one of Brown’s managers.
Reportedly Thiam is “very friendly with Drake, and worked to try and get him and Chris together to put their differences aside.”
Drake’s new album “Nothing Was the Same” is in stores now and you can catch Brown in the new dance flick “Battle of the Year.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here