*Singer Jason Derulo and his girlfriend Jordin Sparks have have sealed their love with matching tattoos.
There are no pics of the ink, but tells British newspaper the Daily Star, “On my right elbow there’s a ‘more than’ sign and ‘yesterday’ which is a matching tattoo which Jordin and I both got. It means ‘I’ll love you more than yesterday’ and we always strive to be more than yesterday.”
Derulo has been dating the “American Idol” winner since early 2012 and they were recently rumored to be engaged after Derulo pretended to propose to Sparks in his “Marry Me” video.
The importance of the inkings is echoed in the title of his latest album, “Tattoo,” with Derulo saying, “It is called Tattoo because… body art… stays with us for the rest of our lives. Our life experiences help create how beautiful a person is – the same as body art.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here