*Singer Jason Derulo and his girlfriend Jordin Sparks have have sealed their love with matching tattoos.
There are no pics of the ink, but tells British newspaper the Daily Star, “On my right elbow there’s a ‘more than’ sign and ‘yesterday’ which is a matching tattoo which Jordin and I both got. It means ‘I’ll love you more than yesterday’ and we always strive to be more than yesterday.”
Derulo has been dating the “American Idol” winner since early 2012 and they were recently rumored to be engaged after Derulo pretended to propose to Sparks in his “Marry Me” video.
The importance of the inkings is echoed in the title of his latest album, “Tattoo,” with Derulo saying, “It is called Tattoo because… body art… stays with us for the rest of our lives. Our life experiences help create how beautiful a person is – the same as body art.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here