*Singer Jason Derulo and his girlfriend Jordin Sparks have have sealed their love with matching tattoos.
There are no pics of the ink, but tells British newspaper the Daily Star, “On my right elbow there’s a ‘more than’ sign and ‘yesterday’ which is a matching tattoo which Jordin and I both got. It means ‘I’ll love you more than yesterday’ and we always strive to be more than yesterday.”
Derulo has been dating the “American Idol” winner since early 2012 and they were recently rumored to be engaged after Derulo pretended to propose to Sparks in his “Marry Me” video.
The importance of the inkings is echoed in the title of his latest album, “Tattoo,” with Derulo saying, “It is called Tattoo because… body art… stays with us for the rest of our lives. Our life experiences help create how beautiful a person is – the same as body art.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here