*Singer Jason Derulo and his girlfriend Jordin Sparks have have sealed their love with matching tattoos.
There are no pics of the ink, but tells British newspaper the Daily Star, “On my right elbow there’s a ‘more than’ sign and ‘yesterday’ which is a matching tattoo which Jordin and I both got. It means ‘I’ll love you more than yesterday’ and we always strive to be more than yesterday.”
Derulo has been dating the “American Idol” winner since early 2012 and they were recently rumored to be engaged after Derulo pretended to propose to Sparks in his “Marry Me” video.
The importance of the inkings is echoed in the title of his latest album, “Tattoo,” with Derulo saying, “It is called Tattoo because… body art… stays with us for the rest of our lives. Our life experiences help create how beautiful a person is – the same as body art.”
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here