*Singer Jason Derulo and his girlfriend Jordin Sparks have have sealed their love with matching tattoos.
There are no pics of the ink, but tells British newspaper the Daily Star, “On my right elbow there’s a ‘more than’ sign and ‘yesterday’ which is a matching tattoo which Jordin and I both got. It means ‘I’ll love you more than yesterday’ and we always strive to be more than yesterday.”
Derulo has been dating the “American Idol” winner since early 2012 and they were recently rumored to be engaged after Derulo pretended to propose to Sparks in his “Marry Me” video.
The importance of the inkings is echoed in the title of his latest album, “Tattoo,” with Derulo saying, “It is called Tattoo because… body art… stays with us for the rest of our lives. Our life experiences help create how beautiful a person is – the same as body art.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here