The voluptuous singer/actress was there to be abused [ ] by the BC crew all in name of promoting her new flick, “Baggage Claim,” opening next weekend.
Besides the film, Jill made sure to discuss a number of items including the fact that she’s also working on two albums, her upcoming collabos and fellow Philly-ite Meek Mills, who she says is all that.
“He’s been dope for a long time and I wish him luck, and success, and focus,” she said about the MMG rapper. “It’s hard to transition from being the underdog and not being noticed to being noticed everywhere.”
Among other things, Jill was also asked about her previous acting gigs such as HBO’s “The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency” and why the series ended after one season.
The conversation also covered her marriage/divorce and, although she didn’t go deep into the details, her beef with Anita Baker of all people.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here