The voluptuous singer/actress was there to be abused [ ] by the BC crew all in name of promoting her new flick, “Baggage Claim,” opening next weekend.
Besides the film, Jill made sure to discuss a number of items including the fact that she’s also working on two albums, her upcoming collabos and fellow Philly-ite Meek Mills, who she says is all that.
“He’s been dope for a long time and I wish him luck, and success, and focus,” she said about the MMG rapper. “It’s hard to transition from being the underdog and not being noticed to being noticed everywhere.”
Among other things, Jill was also asked about her previous acting gigs such as HBO’s “The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency” and why the series ended after one season.
The conversation also covered her marriage/divorce and, although she didn’t go deep into the details, her beef with Anita Baker of all people.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here