The voluptuous singer/actress was there to be abused [ 🙂 ] by the BC crew all in name of promoting her new flick, “Baggage Claim,” opening next weekend.
Besides the film, Jill made sure to discuss a number of items including the fact that she’s also working on two albums, her upcoming collabos and fellow Philly-ite Meek Mills, who she says is all that.
“He’s been dope for a long time and I wish him luck, and success, and focus,” she said about the MMG rapper. “It’s hard to transition from being the underdog and not being noticed to being noticed everywhere.”
Among other things, Jill was also asked about her previous acting gigs such as HBO’s “The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency” and why the series ended after one season.
The conversation also covered her marriage/divorce and, although she didn’t go deep into the details, her beef with Anita Baker of all people.
Check it out:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here