*Somebody can’t take a joke.
Kanye West took to Twitter yesterday and lashed out at late night host Jimmy Kimmel for spoofing his recent BBC Radio 1 interview. As previously reported, Kimmel used kids to reenact a portion of the Q&A in which the rapper blasts Fendi for turning down his idea for leather jogging pants.
“Jimmy Kimmel is out of line to try and spoof in any way the first piece of honest media in years,” Ye tweeted.
“I don’t take it as a joke… You don’t have scum bags hopping over fences trying to take pictures of your daughter,” he continued.
He added: “I like you, you know me, I went to your family’s wedding.”
Referring to the comedian’s former girlfriend, Kanye also wrote: “Sarah Silverman is a thousand times funnier than you and the whole world knows it.”
Kimmel actually read all of Kanye’s Tweets on air:
“JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES… OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE…,” Kanye Tweeted.
“YOU CAN’T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY … IS THAT FUNNY? … OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???”
“SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK… #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL!!!!”
Kimmel also revealed he had a “very angry phone call” from Kanye, in which the rapper compared himself to Tupac and said he is “the most powerful voice in media.”
Watch Kimmel’s reaction below, followed by the spoof bit earlier this week.
During the one hour Radio 1 interview with host Zane Lowe, West spoke about his relationship with Kim Kardashian, his views on the paparazzi and how he felt racism held back black artists.
Watch all four parts below.
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here