*Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market — but with a reduced price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog.
The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being removed on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where MTV’s “The Hills” was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer’s bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here