*Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market — but with a reduced price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog.
The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being removed on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where MTV’s “The Hills” was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer’s bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here