*Kanye West has put his Hollywood Hills house back on the market — but with a reduced price tag of $2.95 million, according to the Redfin real estate blog.
The estate was originally listed in February for $3.3 million. Several months later it dropped to $3.15 million before being removed on Sept. 16 and resurfacing Tuesday at the latest price.
The three-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom house overlooks the Sunset Strip and is near where MTV’s “The Hills” was filmed. The mansion, which he purchased in 2003 for $1.75 million, served as the singer’s bachelor pad before buying a new Bel-Air house with Kim Kardashian for $11 million. The couple has been busy renovating the Tuscan-style, five-bedroom, seven-bathroom estate, which spans more than 8,600 square feet.
Kardashian already sold her Beverly Hills estate in February for $3.6 million.
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here