*Uh oh, bad news for Kanye West.
He’s been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 (see photo above).
You remember the story when Ye went left on a pap who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photographer went to the hospital and then filed a lawsuit.
TMZ says the photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.
Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings NOT to speak to him.
If convicted of both misdemeanors charges, West would face a maximum of 1 year in jail.
His arraignment is scheduled for October 10th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here