*Uh oh, bad news for Kanye West.
He’s been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 (see photo above).
You remember the story when Ye went left on a pap who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photographer went to the hospital and then filed a lawsuit.
TMZ says the photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.
Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings NOT to speak to him.
If convicted of both misdemeanors charges, West would face a maximum of 1 year in jail.
His arraignment is scheduled for October 10th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here