*Uh oh, bad news for Kanye West.
He’s been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 (see photo above).
You remember the story when Ye went left on a pap who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photographer went to the hospital and then filed a lawsuit.
TMZ says the photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.
Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings NOT to speak to him.
If convicted of both misdemeanors charges, West would face a maximum of 1 year in jail.
His arraignment is scheduled for October 10th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here