*Uh oh, bad news for Kanye West.
He’s been charged with criminal battery and attempted grand theft for allegedly attacking a paparazzo at LAX on July 19 (see photo above).
You remember the story when Ye went left on a pap who dared to speak with him as he left the airport. The photographer went to the hospital and then filed a lawsuit.
TMZ says the photog hired Gloria Allred, who has said the attack left her client badly injured.
Just days before the attack Kanye issued multiple warnings NOT to speak to him.
If convicted of both misdemeanors charges, West would face a maximum of 1 year in jail.
His arraignment is scheduled for October 10th.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here