But anyway, the “Scandal” star and face of television drama has won the hearts of Hollywood fashion critics, naming her “World’s Best Dressed Woman.” Yeah! Can you believe she scored higher than the first lady, the Kate Middleton, and pop star Beyoncé.
We have a thing or two to learn from the celeb, who always dresses in class, presents herself in grace, and is hardly caught off guard.
People asked Kerry her secret. And you’d never guess.
“I don’t wear a lot of pants,” Washington said. “When I go somewhere I want to know I’m going to be comfortable and I’m dressed for the event.”
That’s right! No booty shorts, hip hugging, apple bottom jeans. Just lady-like classy fashion.
In the days of flashy videos and the need to sell sex, some just get the wrong message. But Kerry will not be swayed by the hype.
Even in her acting roles, you won’t catch the actress looking crazy in any of those trendy hipster styles. She’s a grown woman. And you better believe it.
Check out some of Kerry’s wardrobe choices. Tell us what you think. Is she the best dressed woman in the world?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here