But anyway, the “Scandal” star and face of television drama has won the hearts of Hollywood fashion critics, naming her “World’s Best Dressed Woman.” Yeah! Can you believe she scored higher than the first lady, the Kate Middleton, and pop star Beyoncé.
We have a thing or two to learn from the celeb, who always dresses in class, presents herself in grace, and is hardly caught off guard.
People asked Kerry her secret. And you’d never guess.
“I don’t wear a lot of pants,” Washington said. “When I go somewhere I want to know I’m going to be comfortable and I’m dressed for the event.”
That’s right! No booty shorts, hip hugging, apple bottom jeans. Just lady-like classy fashion.
In the days of flashy videos and the need to sell sex, some just get the wrong message. But Kerry will not be swayed by the hype.
Even in her acting roles, you won’t catch the actress looking crazy in any of those trendy hipster styles. She’s a grown woman. And you better believe it.
Check out some of Kerry’s wardrobe choices. Tell us what you think. Is she the best dressed woman in the world?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here