Two years after being fined and heavily criticized for using an anti-gay slur, the basketball star is now the slur police.
He scolded one of his Twitter fans for using a homophobic slur against another fan on his site.
After a fan tweeted to another follower, “You’re gay.” Bryant responded to the homophobic slur:
Is that right?
Another fan made sure to remind the Laker guard that he too has been a bad example of being politically correct.
Bryant, who’s rehabbing from a torn Achilles tendon, eventually apologized for that incident and planned to talk to gay-rights groups. He was also fined $100,000 for his bad manners.
In response to the fan who called him out, he owned up to his comments and said, “exactly! That wasn’t cool and was ignorant on my part. I own it and learn from it and expect the same from others.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here