Two years after being fined and heavily criticized for using an anti-gay slur, the basketball star is now the slur police.
He scolded one of his Twitter fans for using a homophobic slur against another fan on his site.
After a fan tweeted to another follower, “You’re gay.” Bryant responded to the homophobic slur:
Is that right?
Another fan made sure to remind the Laker guard that he too has been a bad example of being politically correct.
Bryant, who’s rehabbing from a torn Achilles tendon, eventually apologized for that incident and planned to talk to gay-rights groups. He was also fined $100,000 for his bad manners.
In response to the fan who called him out, he owned up to his comments and said, “exactly! That wasn’t cool and was ignorant on my part. I own it and learn from it and expect the same from others.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here