Two years after being fined and heavily criticized for using an anti-gay slur, the basketball star is now the slur police.
He scolded one of his Twitter fans for using a homophobic slur against another fan on his site.
After a fan tweeted to another follower, “You’re gay.” Bryant responded to the homophobic slur:
Is that right?
Another fan made sure to remind the Laker guard that he too has been a bad example of being politically correct.
Bryant, who’s rehabbing from a torn Achilles tendon, eventually apologized for that incident and planned to talk to gay-rights groups. He was also fined $100,000 for his bad manners.
In response to the fan who called him out, he owned up to his comments and said, “exactly! That wasn’t cool and was ignorant on my part. I own it and learn from it and expect the same from others.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here