Two years after being fined and heavily criticized for using an anti-gay slur, the basketball star is now the slur police.
He scolded one of his Twitter fans for using a homophobic slur against another fan on his site.
After a fan tweeted to another follower, “You’re gay.” Bryant responded to the homophobic slur:
Is that right?
Another fan made sure to remind the Laker guard that he too has been a bad example of being politically correct.
Bryant, who’s rehabbing from a torn Achilles tendon, eventually apologized for that incident and planned to talk to gay-rights groups. He was also fined $100,000 for his bad manners.
In response to the fan who called him out, he owned up to his comments and said, “exactly! That wasn’t cool and was ignorant on my part. I own it and learn from it and expect the same from others.”
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here