*Suddenly, Lamar Odom is speaking out amid reports of alleged cocaine use and marital issues…and claims neither are true.
The NBA vet, whose four year marriage to Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid reports that he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine.
Lam Lam told TMZ he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.
Asked if he is doing okay, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles Clippers star, who was arrested on Aug. 30 for DUI and had his license suspended after refusing a chemical test, responded: ”How do I look?”
After being told he looks fine, Lamar replied: ”There you go.”
Lamar also dismissed rumors he has moved out of his home with Khloe, 29, and that they are having problems. Asked if he had spoken to her recently, he laughed and said: ”That’s my wife, of course.”
He also denied he needs professional help or is addicted to drugs and said he wanted his fans to know: ”I love them.”
Elsewhere in Odom land, the athlete has just been sued by the photographer whose equipment he trashed on the street back in July … and the pap is partly blaming Kanye West for Lamar’s outburst, TMZ has learned.
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here