*Suddenly, Lamar Odom is speaking out amid reports of alleged cocaine use and marital issues…and claims neither are true.
The NBA vet, whose four year marriage to Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid reports that he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine.
Lam Lam told TMZ he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.
Asked if he is doing okay, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles Clippers star, who was arrested on Aug. 30 for DUI and had his license suspended after refusing a chemical test, responded: ”How do I look?”
After being told he looks fine, Lamar replied: ”There you go.”
Lamar also dismissed rumors he has moved out of his home with Khloe, 29, and that they are having problems. Asked if he had spoken to her recently, he laughed and said: ”That’s my wife, of course.”
He also denied he needs professional help or is addicted to drugs and said he wanted his fans to know: ”I love them.”
Elsewhere in Odom land, the athlete has just been sued by the photographer whose equipment he trashed on the street back in July … and the pap is partly blaming Kanye West for Lamar’s outburst, TMZ has learned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here