*Suddenly, Lamar Odom is speaking out amid reports of alleged cocaine use and marital issues…and claims neither are true.
The NBA vet, whose four year marriage to Khloe Kardashian is reportedly on the rocks amid reports that he cheated on her twice and is addicted to crack cocaine.
Lam Lam told TMZ he is absolutely not a drug addict and is in regular contact with his wife.
Asked if he is doing okay, the 33-year-old former Los Angeles Clippers star, who was arrested on Aug. 30 for DUI and had his license suspended after refusing a chemical test, responded: ”How do I look?”
After being told he looks fine, Lamar replied: ”There you go.”
Lamar also dismissed rumors he has moved out of his home with Khloe, 29, and that they are having problems. Asked if he had spoken to her recently, he laughed and said: ”That’s my wife, of course.”
He also denied he needs professional help or is addicted to drugs and said he wanted his fans to know: ”I love them.”
Elsewhere in Odom land, the athlete has just been sued by the photographer whose equipment he trashed on the street back in July … and the pap is partly blaming Kanye West for Lamar’s outburst, TMZ has learned.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here