*Lamar Odom’s dad has gone on a verbal rampage against the entire Kardashian clan, saying among other things that his son is ”better off without” his wife Khloe, and bringing up her sister Kim’s sex tape in dismissing her disparaging comments about Lamar.
Odom, 33, married the 29-year-old reality TV star in September 2009. His father Joe, who has appeared on the couple’s E! reality show “Khloe and Lamar” and has had some drug issues of his own, wants them to end the marriage amid his son’s cheating and drug abuse allegations – which Joe believes come directly from image conscious Khloe and her famous family.
“They brought him down,” Joe told Heat magazine. “He would be better off without them. I think the best thing for him would be to have a clean break and divorce Khloe.
”She’s been talking trash about my son, saying he’s on drugs and stuff like that. I don’t think she cares about Lamar, she just cares about their image and money.”
He added: “I wish he had never got married to Khloe. She’s controlling. Those Kardashian women all are. In public she’s nice, but if you see her personally you see the real person. The mother’s like that, too.”
Joe was also furious about elder sister Kim’s alleged reaction to reports of Lamar’s drug abuse, and lashed out at her while referring to the sex tape she made with former boyfriend Ray J.
He added: ”I heard Kim said they don’t have crackheads in their family. That pissed me off. Look at where she came from. We don’t want porno stars in our family.”
All of this comes as Khloe has dropped her husband’s surname from her Instagram account, now solely using her maiden name.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here