*The woman who lived with Lamar Odom for six weeks in June and July tells TMZ that the NBA player was doing crack in her apartment.
Polina Polonsky, a criminal defense lawyer who met Lamar in the Spring at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, told TMZ Live he was smoking crack and doing other drugs while he stayed with her, but she says things really spun out-of-control when he moved out.
Polina says Lamar became paranoid while he lived with her, taking the battery out of his phone because he felt he was being followed with the aid of a GPS device. He also covered the smoke detectors with paper towels.
Polina says his wife Khloe Kardashian came banging on the door in July, barged in, took charge and took Lamar out. She received a text from Lamar shortly after he left, calling her a “groupie, junkie … crack head.” She says she knows it wasn’t Lamar who sent the text … it was Khloe.
Polina’s response was, “Stay in your lane.” He shot back, “4real. Know where u work. U live. Ur parents.”
Khloe reportedly knew Lamar had a substance abuse issue for years, but the “crack” texts clued her in to his issue with that specific drug.
Before Lamar’s crack addiction surfaced publicly, he had been accused of having affairs with Polina and Jennifer Richardson.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here