*The woman who lived with Lamar Odom for six weeks in June and July tells TMZ that the NBA player was doing crack in her apartment.
Polina Polonsky, a criminal defense lawyer who met Lamar in the Spring at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, told TMZ Live he was smoking crack and doing other drugs while he stayed with her, but she says things really spun out-of-control when he moved out.
Polina says Lamar became paranoid while he lived with her, taking the battery out of his phone because he felt he was being followed with the aid of a GPS device. He also covered the smoke detectors with paper towels.
Polina says his wife Khloe Kardashian came banging on the door in July, barged in, took charge and took Lamar out. She received a text from Lamar shortly after he left, calling her a “groupie, junkie … crack head.” She says she knows it wasn’t Lamar who sent the text … it was Khloe.
Polina’s response was, “Stay in your lane.” He shot back, “4real. Know where u work. U live. Ur parents.”
Khloe reportedly knew Lamar had a substance abuse issue for years, but the “crack” texts clued her in to his issue with that specific drug.
Before Lamar’s crack addiction surfaced publicly, he had been accused of having affairs with Polina and Jennifer Richardson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here