The two high school sweethearts will do just that this weekend in the midst of a three-day celebration.
The wedding and celebration will be in San Diego and won’t match the spectacle of the Michael Jordan affair from last April that over 2000 people at his nuptials, according to the NY Post.
“He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” the source said.
Here’s an overview of what’s going to happen: A barbecue on Friday, the wedding on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday. Sources speculate that the wedding will be held at the Grand Del Mar or Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
James proposed to Brinson on December 31, 2011. They are the parents of two sons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here