The two high school sweethearts will do just that this weekend in the midst of a three-day celebration.
The wedding and celebration will be in San Diego and won’t match the spectacle of the Michael Jordan affair from last April that over 2000 people at his nuptials, according to the NY Post.
“He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” the source said.
Here’s an overview of what’s going to happen: A barbecue on Friday, the wedding on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday. Sources speculate that the wedding will be held at the Grand Del Mar or Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
James proposed to Brinson on December 31, 2011. They are the parents of two sons.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here