The two high school sweethearts will do just that this weekend in the midst of a three-day celebration.
The wedding and celebration will be in San Diego and won’t match the spectacle of the Michael Jordan affair from last April that over 2000 people at his nuptials, according to the NY Post.
“He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” the source said.
Here’s an overview of what’s going to happen: A barbecue on Friday, the wedding on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday. Sources speculate that the wedding will be held at the Grand Del Mar or Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
James proposed to Brinson on December 31, 2011. They are the parents of two sons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Janet Jackson, Chaka Khan, The J.B.’s Considered for Rock Hall
- Natalie Cole Cancels Fall Tour, Cites 'Medical Procedure'
- Donald Sterling Spotted Cursing Out Girlfriend at LA Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Reveals ‘Future Home of Tyler Perry Studios’ (Pic)
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Offers A YEAR of 'Paid Leave' for New Moms and Dads
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here