The two high school sweethearts will do just that this weekend in the midst of a three-day celebration.
The wedding and celebration will be in San Diego and won’t match the spectacle of the Michael Jordan affair from last April that over 2000 people at his nuptials, according to the NY Post.
“He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” the source said.
Here’s an overview of what’s going to happen: A barbecue on Friday, the wedding on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday. Sources speculate that the wedding will be held at the Grand Del Mar or Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
James proposed to Brinson on December 31, 2011. They are the parents of two sons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here