The two high school sweethearts will do just that this weekend in the midst of a three-day celebration.
The wedding and celebration will be in San Diego and won’t match the spectacle of the Michael Jordan affair from last April that over 2000 people at his nuptials, according to the NY Post.
“He cut the list down because he didn’t want to have 1,000 people at the wedding,” the source said.
Here’s an overview of what’s going to happen: A barbecue on Friday, the wedding on Saturday and a farewell brunch on Sunday. Sources speculate that the wedding will be held at the Grand Del Mar or Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego.
James proposed to Brinson on December 31, 2011. They are the parents of two sons.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here