*With Lil Wayne’s TRUKFIT barely a year old, the rapper today announced a new juniors line of the lifestyle apparel brand – strictly for teen girls.
Due September 25 at select Dillard’s and Jimmy Jazz stores across the nation, the TRUCKFIT Juniors collection includes t-shirts and fashion tops, active knits, outerwear and accessories.
“The first collection is knit and cotton driven, with edgy floral prints, stripes, and fun, bold pops of color on black-ground,” the company stated. “Consisting of the flavor and look of junior trends, all garments are infused with the traditional, unapologetic TRUKFIT style.”
Weezey designed the line along with his longtime stylist Marisa Flores. Young Money Entertainment recording artist and star of MTV’s “Ridiculousness,” Chanel West Coast, will serve as the model for the line—appearing in the brand’s marketing materials and look book.
“When I created TRUKFIT, I wanted it to have something for everyone. Now my female fans can get their TRUK on too,” says Lil Wayne. “I’m psyched to have my artist, Chanel West Coast, involved as she personifies what TRUKFIT Juniors and this life is all about.”
The TRUKFIT Juniors price point ranges from $29.95 for t-shirts; $35.00-$88.00 for fashion tops; $29.00-$55.00 for active knits (leggings and sweats); $20.00-$32.00 for caps and $120 & up for outerwear.
TRUKFIT, by the way, is an acronym for “The Reason You Kill For It.”
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here