*With Lil Wayne’s TRUKFIT barely a year old, the rapper today announced a new juniors line of the lifestyle apparel brand – strictly for teen girls.
Due September 25 at select Dillard’s and Jimmy Jazz stores across the nation, the TRUCKFIT Juniors collection includes t-shirts and fashion tops, active knits, outerwear and accessories.
“The first collection is knit and cotton driven, with edgy floral prints, stripes, and fun, bold pops of color on black-ground,” the company stated. “Consisting of the flavor and look of junior trends, all garments are infused with the traditional, unapologetic TRUKFIT style.”
Weezey designed the line along with his longtime stylist Marisa Flores. Young Money Entertainment recording artist and star of MTV’s “Ridiculousness,” Chanel West Coast, will serve as the model for the line—appearing in the brand’s marketing materials and look book.
“When I created TRUKFIT, I wanted it to have something for everyone. Now my female fans can get their TRUK on too,” says Lil Wayne. “I’m psyched to have my artist, Chanel West Coast, involved as she personifies what TRUKFIT Juniors and this life is all about.”
The TRUKFIT Juniors price point ranges from $29.95 for t-shirts; $35.00-$88.00 for fashion tops; $29.00-$55.00 for active knits (leggings and sweats); $20.00-$32.00 for caps and $120 & up for outerwear.
TRUKFIT, by the way, is an acronym for “The Reason You Kill For It.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here