*Rush Limbaugh can’t help himself when it comes to stirring up mess.
the conservative talk show loud mouth went all the way off the charts as far as usual his offensiveness towards President Obama on Monday. He used the racist term “shuck & jive” to describe the presiden’s plan for Syria:
“Let me ask you a question — when it comes to Syria, have you ever heard Obama talk about regime change as an objective? You have not, have you? You have not. And they’re reinforcing that today. No. In fact, this operation — Bush had ‘Shock and Awe.’ We’re looking at ‘Shuck and Jive’ here. That’s what I’m going to name this. The Obama operation in Syria — ‘Operation: Shuck and Jive’ — because that’s what this is.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here