*A new lawsuit claims rapper Lupe Fiasco is hiding millions of dollars for a drug kingpin in order to keep the man’s estranged wife from getting her hands on it in their divorce.
According to TMZ, Fiasco is being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who is currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.
According to the suit, Patton’s estranged wife Inita believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than $9 million into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce.
Patton’s wife believes she’s uncovered the money trail … and it went through Lupe. Now, she’s suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers.
Lupe’s lawyer tells TMZ that Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial, adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here