*A new lawsuit claims rapper Lupe Fiasco is hiding millions of dollars for a drug kingpin in order to keep the man’s estranged wife from getting her hands on it in their divorce.
According to TMZ, Fiasco is being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who is currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.
According to the suit, Patton’s estranged wife Inita believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than $9 million into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce.
Patton’s wife believes she’s uncovered the money trail … and it went through Lupe. Now, she’s suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers.
Lupe’s lawyer tells TMZ that Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial, adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here