*A new lawsuit claims rapper Lupe Fiasco is hiding millions of dollars for a drug kingpin in order to keep the man’s estranged wife from getting her hands on it in their divorce.
According to TMZ, Fiasco is being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who is currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.
According to the suit, Patton’s estranged wife Inita believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than $9 million into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce.
Patton’s wife believes she’s uncovered the money trail … and it went through Lupe. Now, she’s suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers.
Lupe’s lawyer tells TMZ that Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial, adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here