*A new lawsuit claims rapper Lupe Fiasco is hiding millions of dollars for a drug kingpin in order to keep the man’s estranged wife from getting her hands on it in their divorce.
According to TMZ, Fiasco is being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who is currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.
According to the suit, Patton’s estranged wife Inita believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than $9 million into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce.
Patton’s wife believes she’s uncovered the money trail … and it went through Lupe. Now, she’s suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers.
Lupe’s lawyer tells TMZ that Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial, adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here