*A new lawsuit claims rapper Lupe Fiasco is hiding millions of dollars for a drug kingpin in order to keep the man’s estranged wife from getting her hands on it in their divorce.
According to TMZ, Fiasco is being sued by the estranged wife of convicted drug kingpin Charles Patton, who is currently serving a 44-year prison sentence for running a heroin enterprise.
According to the suit, Patton’s estranged wife Inita believes Fiasco conspired with the drug kingpin to move more than $9 million into various bank accounts in an effort to block her from making a play on the cash in their ongoing divorce.
Patton’s wife believes she’s uncovered the money trail … and it went through Lupe. Now, she’s suing to get what she claims is rightfully hers.
Lupe’s lawyer tells TMZ that Inita’s allegations are baseless and will be proven false at trial, adding, “There are no secret accounts and no illicit instructions.”
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here