During a Q&A on Reddit’s “Ask Me Anything” Monday segment, a fan asked Madonna “what gay man would she like to turn straight?”
Without hesitation Madonna quickly replied “Frank Ocean.”
Ocean did in fact write an open letter last year admitting that his first love was a man, but hasn’t given a confirmation on what his sexual preference is.
Some might take Madonna’s comments lightly as she also referred to herself during the interview as a “gay man” and shared that she owned a bong in the shape of a man’s penis.
*The Detroit News reported Wednesday that the childhood home of rapper Eminem has gone up for auction.
The single-family house on Detroit’s northeast side is listed on a state website, but doesn’t list a price.
Eminem’s mother, Deborah Mathers, was listed as the home owner from 1989 to 2003 according to public records.
The newspaper says a past owner of the home listed it on eBay for $500,000 but received no bids. A real estate website shows it sold for $24,650 in 2007.
The home is listed by the Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority. The authority’s website says it acquires, assembles or disposes of public property to promote development and return unused land to productive use.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here