*MC Hammer has signed up to host a new UK television show about the world’s most untalented acts.
The old-school rapper is currently filming the as-yet-untitled anti-talent series, which will feature clips of horrible singers, dancers and actors.
A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Yes, it’s Hammertime all over again. This show is right up his street. It has been filmed in L.A. but he is featuring contributions from people all over the world. He’ll be looking at bad acting, tone-deaf singers and people who really should steer clear of the dance floor.”
Good luck with that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here