*MC Hammer has signed up to host a new UK television show about the world’s most untalented acts.
The old-school rapper is currently filming the as-yet-untitled anti-talent series, which will feature clips of horrible singers, dancers and actors.
A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Yes, it’s Hammertime all over again. This show is right up his street. It has been filmed in L.A. but he is featuring contributions from people all over the world. He’ll be looking at bad acting, tone-deaf singers and people who really should steer clear of the dance floor.”
Good luck with that.
- 'Slave Trade' Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Michel'le Back with New Single: 'It's Nothing' (LISTEN)
- ‘Welcome to Death Row’ Shopped as a Sequel to ‘Straight Outta Compton’
- EUR Chats with 'The Perfect Guy' Cast: Lathan, Ealy & Chestnut (WATCH)
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here