*MC Hammer has signed up to host a new UK television show about the world’s most untalented acts.
The old-school rapper is currently filming the as-yet-untitled anti-talent series, which will feature clips of horrible singers, dancers and actors.
A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Yes, it’s Hammertime all over again. This show is right up his street. It has been filmed in L.A. but he is featuring contributions from people all over the world. He’ll be looking at bad acting, tone-deaf singers and people who really should steer clear of the dance floor.”
Good luck with that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here