*MC Hammer has signed up to host a new UK television show about the world’s most untalented acts.
The old-school rapper is currently filming the as-yet-untitled anti-talent series, which will feature clips of horrible singers, dancers and actors.
A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Yes, it’s Hammertime all over again. This show is right up his street. It has been filmed in L.A. but he is featuring contributions from people all over the world. He’ll be looking at bad acting, tone-deaf singers and people who really should steer clear of the dance floor.”
Good luck with that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here