*MC Hammer has signed up to host a new UK television show about the world’s most untalented acts.
The old-school rapper is currently filming the as-yet-untitled anti-talent series, which will feature clips of horrible singers, dancers and actors.
A source tells Britain’s The Sun, “Yes, it’s Hammertime all over again. This show is right up his street. It has been filmed in L.A. but he is featuring contributions from people all over the world. He’ll be looking at bad acting, tone-deaf singers and people who really should steer clear of the dance floor.”
Good luck with that.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here