According to WFTV 9 (Orlando) , Bao is planning to file a $100 million lawsuit in the case.
During Zimmerman’s trial, Bao’s testimony raised quite a few eyebrows.
“I believe it is my opinion that Trayvon Martin was in a lot of pain, and that he was suffering,” Bao said July 5 during testimony in the Zimmerman trial.
Bao took the stand and changed up his testimony about vital statements he’d made. He explained that he had changed his mind on Martin being alive for only three minutes after the shooting.
“I believe he was alive one to 10 minutes after he was shot. His heart was beating until there was no blood left,” Bao said.
Well now Dr. Bao has announced that his attorney is preparing a $100 million lawsuit with claims that the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department were all biased against Martin.
“He says their general attitude was that he got what he deserved,” Attorney Willie Gary told Channel 9.
According to Gary, Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner’s office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.
“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,'” Gary said.
Gary said prosecutors never asked Dr. Bao a question crucial to their case.
“He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman,” Attorney Gary said.
Gary said that question never came.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Student With Cerebral Palsy Shocks Graduation by Walking for 1st Time (Watch)
- Snoop Dogg Joins Lalah Hathaway to Perform 'Ghetto Boy' Today on 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Whoopi Goldberg’s Transgender Model Series ‘Strut’ Lands at Oxygen
- DJ Ruckus Addresses Tyson Beckford Brawl Over Shanina Shaik (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here