*A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High.
Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s “Glee,” reports Deadline.com. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up.
Westbrook is a Harvard grad who had a recurring role on Byron Allen’s syndicated series “Mr. Box Office” and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s “In A World …”
The season premiere, titled “Love, Love, Love,” will air on Sept. 26, kicking off a two-part episode featuring music of the Beatles.
Watch the season 5 promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here