*A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High.
Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s “Glee,” reports Deadline.com. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up.
Westbrook is a Harvard grad who had a recurring role on Byron Allen’s syndicated series “Mr. Box Office” and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s “In A World …”
The season premiere, titled “Love, Love, Love,” will air on Sept. 26, kicking off a two-part episode featuring music of the Beatles.
Watch the season 5 promo below:
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here