*A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High.
Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s “Glee,” reports Deadline.com. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up.
Westbrook is a Harvard grad who had a recurring role on Byron Allen’s syndicated series “Mr. Box Office” and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s “In A World …”
The season premiere, titled “Love, Love, Love,” will air on Sept. 26, kicking off a two-part episode featuring music of the Beatles.
Watch the season 5 promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here