*A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High.
Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s “Glee,” reports Deadline.com. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up.
Westbrook is a Harvard grad who had a recurring role on Byron Allen’s syndicated series “Mr. Box Office” and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s “In A World …”
The season premiere, titled “Love, Love, Love,” will air on Sept. 26, kicking off a two-part episode featuring music of the Beatles.
Watch the season 5 promo below:
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here