*A new mean girl is coming to McKinley High.
Erinn Westbrook has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming fifth season of Fox‘s “Glee,” reports Deadline.com. She will play Bree, a new student and member of the Cheerios, a mean girl who’s going to shake things up.
Westbrook is a Harvard grad who had a recurring role on Byron Allen’s syndicated series “Mr. Box Office” and recently made her film debut in Lake Bell’s “In A World …”
The season premiere, titled “Love, Love, Love,” will air on Sept. 26, kicking off a two-part episode featuring music of the Beatles.
Watch the season 5 promo below:
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here