*If she’s not walking off mid-interview, she’s dozing off mid-interview.
Naomi Campbell was in London to plug the UK premiere of her reality modeling show “The Face,” which came in the midst of a promotional tour that included stops in New York and Paris.
Six minutes into her interview with British newspaper The Sun, Campbell straight fell asleep during the chat. The journalist noticed her eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who last week walked out of an interview with the Radio Times, apologized for her catnap, saying, “Sorry, really sorry. That wasn’t your fault. I’m so jet lagged.”
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here