*If she’s not walking off mid-interview, she’s dozing off mid-interview.
Naomi Campbell was in London to plug the UK premiere of her reality modeling show “The Face,” which came in the midst of a promotional tour that included stops in New York and Paris.
Six minutes into her interview with British newspaper The Sun, Campbell straight fell asleep during the chat. The journalist noticed her eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who last week walked out of an interview with the Radio Times, apologized for her catnap, saying, “Sorry, really sorry. That wasn’t your fault. I’m so jet lagged.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here