*If she’s not walking off mid-interview, she’s dozing off mid-interview.
Naomi Campbell was in London to plug the UK premiere of her reality modeling show “The Face,” which came in the midst of a promotional tour that included stops in New York and Paris.
Six minutes into her interview with British newspaper The Sun, Campbell straight fell asleep during the chat. The journalist noticed her eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who last week walked out of an interview with the Radio Times, apologized for her catnap, saying, “Sorry, really sorry. That wasn’t your fault. I’m so jet lagged.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here