*If she’s not walking off mid-interview, she’s dozing off mid-interview.
Naomi Campbell was in London to plug the UK premiere of her reality modeling show “The Face,” which came in the midst of a promotional tour that included stops in New York and Paris.
Six minutes into her interview with British newspaper The Sun, Campbell straight fell asleep during the chat. The journalist noticed her eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who last week walked out of an interview with the Radio Times, apologized for her catnap, saying, “Sorry, really sorry. That wasn’t your fault. I’m so jet lagged.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here