*If she’s not walking off mid-interview, she’s dozing off mid-interview.
Naomi Campbell was in London to plug the UK premiere of her reality modeling show “The Face,” which came in the midst of a promotional tour that included stops in New York and Paris.
Six minutes into her interview with British newspaper The Sun, Campbell straight fell asleep during the chat. The journalist noticed her eyes had closed and she was dozing off.
The supermodel, who last week walked out of an interview with the Radio Times, apologized for her catnap, saying, “Sorry, really sorry. That wasn’t your fault. I’m so jet lagged.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here