*Nia Long has choices.
The mother of two sons has a man, but she’s not married.
It’s not that he doesn’t want to, at least that’s what we think. But it’s because she’s not sure if she wants to walk down the aisle… at least not anytime soon.
Chatting with Access Hollywood about love and her future, she said life is busy and maybe a bit hectic for a marriage.
“He’s assistant coaching for the Spurs, so we spend a lot of time going back and forth to San Antonio,” she told Access Hollywood. “It’s tough, it’s hard, it’s a challenge. We are committed to one another and to our babies. You just do what you gotta do.”
Which means marriage may or may not be in the future.
“Babies are like light in your life. Children, they keep you on your toes,” said Nia. “I just have a clear perspective of what my needs are and where I’m going and what kind of job works for me and what doesn’t work for me.” It remains to be seen if marriage is something that will work for Nia in the future.
Watch her interview here.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here