*Nia Long has choices.
The mother of two sons has a man, but she’s not married.
It’s not that he doesn’t want to, at least that’s what we think. But it’s because she’s not sure if she wants to walk down the aisle… at least not anytime soon.
Chatting with Access Hollywood about love and her future, she said life is busy and maybe a bit hectic for a marriage.
“He’s assistant coaching for the Spurs, so we spend a lot of time going back and forth to San Antonio,” she told Access Hollywood. “It’s tough, it’s hard, it’s a challenge. We are committed to one another and to our babies. You just do what you gotta do.”
Which means marriage may or may not be in the future.
“Babies are like light in your life. Children, they keep you on your toes,” said Nia. “I just have a clear perspective of what my needs are and where I’m going and what kind of job works for me and what doesn’t work for me.” It remains to be seen if marriage is something that will work for Nia in the future.
Watch her interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here