*Nia Long has choices.
The mother of two sons has a man, but she’s not married.
It’s not that he doesn’t want to, at least that’s what we think. But it’s because she’s not sure if she wants to walk down the aisle… at least not anytime soon.
Chatting with Access Hollywood about love and her future, she said life is busy and maybe a bit hectic for a marriage.
“He’s assistant coaching for the Spurs, so we spend a lot of time going back and forth to San Antonio,” she told Access Hollywood. “It’s tough, it’s hard, it’s a challenge. We are committed to one another and to our babies. You just do what you gotta do.”
Which means marriage may or may not be in the future.
“Babies are like light in your life. Children, they keep you on your toes,” said Nia. “I just have a clear perspective of what my needs are and where I’m going and what kind of job works for me and what doesn’t work for me.” It remains to be seen if marriage is something that will work for Nia in the future.
Watch her interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here