*Nia Long has choices.
The mother of two sons has a man, but she’s not married.
It’s not that he doesn’t want to, at least that’s what we think. But it’s because she’s not sure if she wants to walk down the aisle… at least not anytime soon.
Chatting with Access Hollywood about love and her future, she said life is busy and maybe a bit hectic for a marriage.
“He’s assistant coaching for the Spurs, so we spend a lot of time going back and forth to San Antonio,” she told Access Hollywood. “It’s tough, it’s hard, it’s a challenge. We are committed to one another and to our babies. You just do what you gotta do.”
Which means marriage may or may not be in the future.
“Babies are like light in your life. Children, they keep you on your toes,” said Nia. “I just have a clear perspective of what my needs are and where I’m going and what kind of job works for me and what doesn’t work for me.” It remains to be seen if marriage is something that will work for Nia in the future.
Watch her interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here