*Music industry heavyweight and big baller Jimmy Iovine threw a huge pre-Emmy party at his place Saturday night.
Iovine’s throwdown attracted a gaggle of a-listers including Oprah, Mick Jagger, Diddy, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Brian Grazer, Dr. Dre and a bunch more.
TMZ is reporting that a star struck Oprah gushed that she got to meet Mick Jagger for the first time (see photo below).
We hear R. Kelly put on an impromptu performance and supposedly Diddy did too.
Check out video of the R. Kelly performance and some snaps from the event, below.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
See MORE photos HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here