*Music industry heavyweight and big baller Jimmy Iovine threw a huge pre-Emmy party at his place Saturday night.
Iovine’s throwdown attracted a gaggle of a-listers including Oprah, Mick Jagger, Diddy, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Brian Grazer, Dr. Dre and a bunch more.
TMZ is reporting that a star struck Oprah gushed that she got to meet Mick Jagger for the first time (see photo below).
We hear R. Kelly put on an impromptu performance and supposedly Diddy did too.
Check out video of the R. Kelly performance and some snaps from the event, below.
(If you can’t see the above video on your mobile device, click HERE.)
See MORE photos HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here