*Wow, the nonsense and crap that comes out of Bill O’Reilly‘s mouth continues to astound.
On Friday, the Fox News host and his guest, former Florida GOP congressman Allen West, were discussing Trayvon Martin when O’Reilly made the ridiculous observation that the now deceased unarmed 17-year-old’s clothing (hoodie) that he was wearing the night he died was the real reason George Zimmerman shot and killed him.
“The reason Trayvon Martin died is because he looked a certain way, and it wasn’t based on skin color,” O’Reilly told West.
“If Trayvon Martin had been wearing a jacket like you are and a tie, Mr. West, this evening, I don’t think George Zimmerman would’ve had any problem. But he was wearing a hoodie, and he looked a certain way, and that way is how gangstas look. And therefore he got attention.”
West, as we all know, has made more than his fair share of idiotic comments about blacks, President Obama and Trayvon as well, including claims that he has never been racially profiled himself.
“No one ever followed me in the mall,” West said in July, mocking the president who made that admission after the Zimmerman verdict. He also attacked President Obama’s remarks that “Trayvon could have been [him] 35 years ago.”
“I believe it comes back to being a respectful young man and maybe that’s something that was missing out of President Obama and Trayvon Martin’s life,” West said. “But to try to play this and try to make it a personal experience, this was just absolutely horrific.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here