*A rep for Robin Thicke’s wife is denying reports suggesting he cheated on her with a woman he took a suggestive pic with after the MTV Video Music Awards.
The photo, which showed him cupping the arse of Lana Scolaro, went viral last week. And it didn’t help that Scolaro told Life & Style magazine afterward that their interaction went much further.
“I don’t think he cared what she thought. I was with him the whole night!” she crowed.
Scolaro claims she met Thicke a week before the photo surfaced in a New York City nightclub, insisting she initially ignored his advances because she knew he was married. The 20-year-old alleges Patton was fine with her husband’s advances towards the socialite – and even joined them when they left the club and headed to a low-key party at the Greenwich Hotel.
Scolaro continues, “I went to the bathroom, and when I came out he was standing there. He turned off the lights so no one could see us, and he started making out with me. He was grabbing me. He was like, ‘I want to get you into bed!'”
Patton’s representative has dismissed the story and tells GossipCop.com that Scolaro is “just a girl looking for attention.”
“Paula and Robin aren’t concerned and are happily vacationing in Florida,” said the rep.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here