*A rep for Robin Thicke’s wife is denying reports suggesting he cheated on her with a woman he took a suggestive pic with after the MTV Video Music Awards.
The photo, which showed him cupping the arse of Lana Scolaro, went viral last week. And it didn’t help that Scolaro told Life & Style magazine afterward that their interaction went much further.
“I don’t think he cared what she thought. I was with him the whole night!” she crowed.
Scolaro claims she met Thicke a week before the photo surfaced in a New York City nightclub, insisting she initially ignored his advances because she knew he was married. The 20-year-old alleges Patton was fine with her husband’s advances towards the socialite – and even joined them when they left the club and headed to a low-key party at the Greenwich Hotel.
Scolaro continues, “I went to the bathroom, and when I came out he was standing there. He turned off the lights so no one could see us, and he started making out with me. He was grabbing me. He was like, ‘I want to get you into bed!'”
Patton’s representative has dismissed the story and tells GossipCop.com that Scolaro is “just a girl looking for attention.”
“Paula and Robin aren’t concerned and are happily vacationing in Florida,” said the rep.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here