*A rep for Robin Thicke’s wife is denying reports suggesting he cheated on her with a woman he took a suggestive pic with after the MTV Video Music Awards.
The photo, which showed him cupping the arse of Lana Scolaro, went viral last week. And it didn’t help that Scolaro told Life & Style magazine afterward that their interaction went much further.
“I don’t think he cared what she thought. I was with him the whole night!” she crowed.
Scolaro claims she met Thicke a week before the photo surfaced in a New York City nightclub, insisting she initially ignored his advances because she knew he was married. The 20-year-old alleges Patton was fine with her husband’s advances towards the socialite – and even joined them when they left the club and headed to a low-key party at the Greenwich Hotel.
Scolaro continues, “I went to the bathroom, and when I came out he was standing there. He turned off the lights so no one could see us, and he started making out with me. He was grabbing me. He was like, ‘I want to get you into bed!'”
Patton’s representative has dismissed the story and tells GossipCop.com that Scolaro is “just a girl looking for attention.”
“Paula and Robin aren’t concerned and are happily vacationing in Florida,” said the rep.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here