*A tour bus used by rapper 2 Chainz was loaded with guns and drugs when cops pulled it over in Oklahoma last month, according to new documents released this week.
The rapper, real name Tauheed Epps, was forced to cancel his album listening party for “B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time” in New York last month following the incident. Officers in Oklahoma City stopped the rapper’s tour bus after spotting a broken taillight. Eleven people, including 2 Chainz, were arrested after they refused to get off for nine hours.
It has now emerged officers found two semi-automatic pistols and a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun along with some prescription painkillers and marijuana while searching the bus, according to documents filed in Oklahoma County District Court on Tuesday.
Twenty shells for the 12-gauge shotgun were seized and prescription medications hydrocodone and Flexeril were also discovered.
The 35 year old and his cohorts have been charged with obstructing a police officer and are currently free on $2,000 bail.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here