*A tour bus used by rapper 2 Chainz was loaded with guns and drugs when cops pulled it over in Oklahoma last month, according to new documents released this week.
The rapper, real name Tauheed Epps, was forced to cancel his album listening party for “B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time” in New York last month following the incident. Officers in Oklahoma City stopped the rapper’s tour bus after spotting a broken taillight. Eleven people, including 2 Chainz, were arrested after they refused to get off for nine hours.
It has now emerged officers found two semi-automatic pistols and a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun along with some prescription painkillers and marijuana while searching the bus, according to documents filed in Oklahoma County District Court on Tuesday.
Twenty shells for the 12-gauge shotgun were seized and prescription medications hydrocodone and Flexeril were also discovered.
The 35 year old and his cohorts have been charged with obstructing a police officer and are currently free on $2,000 bail.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here