She eventually admitted that her abuser was Dr. Dre. “That wasn’t a secret,” she said.
“I stayed because my father had never told me until the last three years so I think I had to go back and figure that out. Getting beat was love to me,” she said. “I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video I got a black eye and we had to cover it. But it was OK and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad.”
The experience left her with a distorted idea of love.
“When I got with Suge, he really didn’t beat me and I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? Do you not like me?’”
She goes on to reveal that Suge Knight helped her realize she didn’t deserve that type of treatment.
“I finally realized that wasn’t good. Believe it or not, the person who made me see that was Suge,” she said. “He tried to do that one time to me but I fought back.”
Then Chante Moore revealed that an ex, of whom she didn’t name, broke her nose as well forcing her to get plastic surgery on hers as well
“I actually had the same experience as her,” she said. “Somebody hit me in my face.
Neither of her baby’s father’s were responsible for the abuse, but she admits she now has a “very short wick” as a result of her abusive past.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here