She eventually admitted that her abuser was Dr. Dre. “That wasn’t a secret,” she said.
“I stayed because my father had never told me until the last three years so I think I had to go back and figure that out. Getting beat was love to me,” she said. “I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video I got a black eye and we had to cover it. But it was OK and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad.”
The experience left her with a distorted idea of love.
“When I got with Suge, he really didn’t beat me and I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? Do you not like me?’”
She goes on to reveal that Suge Knight helped her realize she didn’t deserve that type of treatment.
“I finally realized that wasn’t good. Believe it or not, the person who made me see that was Suge,” she said. “He tried to do that one time to me but I fought back.”
Then Chante Moore revealed that an ex, of whom she didn’t name, broke her nose as well forcing her to get plastic surgery on hers as well
“I actually had the same experience as her,” she said. “Somebody hit me in my face.
Neither of her baby’s father’s were responsible for the abuse, but she admits she now has a “very short wick” as a result of her abusive past.
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here