She eventually admitted that her abuser was Dr. Dre. “That wasn’t a secret,” she said.
“I stayed because my father had never told me until the last three years so I think I had to go back and figure that out. Getting beat was love to me,” she said. “I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video I got a black eye and we had to cover it. But it was OK and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad.”
The experience left her with a distorted idea of love.
“When I got with Suge, he really didn’t beat me and I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? Do you not like me?’”
She goes on to reveal that Suge Knight helped her realize she didn’t deserve that type of treatment.
“I finally realized that wasn’t good. Believe it or not, the person who made me see that was Suge,” she said. “He tried to do that one time to me but I fought back.”
Then Chante Moore revealed that an ex, of whom she didn’t name, broke her nose as well forcing her to get plastic surgery on hers as well
“I actually had the same experience as her,” she said. “Somebody hit me in my face.
Neither of her baby’s father’s were responsible for the abuse, but she admits she now has a “very short wick” as a result of her abusive past.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here