She eventually admitted that her abuser was Dr. Dre. “That wasn’t a secret,” she said.
“I stayed because my father had never told me until the last three years so I think I had to go back and figure that out. Getting beat was love to me,” she said. “I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video I got a black eye and we had to cover it. But it was OK and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad.”
The experience left her with a distorted idea of love.
“When I got with Suge, he really didn’t beat me and I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? Do you not like me?’”
She goes on to reveal that Suge Knight helped her realize she didn’t deserve that type of treatment.
“I finally realized that wasn’t good. Believe it or not, the person who made me see that was Suge,” she said. “He tried to do that one time to me but I fought back.”
Then Chante Moore revealed that an ex, of whom she didn’t name, broke her nose as well forcing her to get plastic surgery on hers as well
“I actually had the same experience as her,” she said. “Somebody hit me in my face.
Neither of her baby’s father’s were responsible for the abuse, but she admits she now has a “very short wick” as a result of her abusive past.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here