She eventually admitted that her abuser was Dr. Dre. “That wasn’t a secret,” she said.
“I stayed because my father had never told me until the last three years so I think I had to go back and figure that out. Getting beat was love to me,” she said. “I did five videos and we had to cover three black eyes. It seemed like the day before a video I got a black eye and we had to cover it. But it was OK and I truly thought he loved me. I didn’t take it as anything bad.”
The experience left her with a distorted idea of love.
“When I got with Suge, he really didn’t beat me and I asked him, ‘Why aren’t you beating me? Do you not like me?’”
She goes on to reveal that Suge Knight helped her realize she didn’t deserve that type of treatment.
“I finally realized that wasn’t good. Believe it or not, the person who made me see that was Suge,” she said. “He tried to do that one time to me but I fought back.”
Then Chante Moore revealed that an ex, of whom she didn’t name, broke her nose as well forcing her to get plastic surgery on hers as well
“I actually had the same experience as her,” she said. “Somebody hit me in my face.
Neither of her baby’s father’s were responsible for the abuse, but she admits she now has a “very short wick” as a result of her abusive past.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here