*Wednesday night’s premiere of “R&B Divas LA: Reunion Part 1” earned a total of 834,000 viewers during its 10 p.m. premiere and encore airings, tying it with the debut of original sitcom “The Rickey Smiley Show” as the net’s top telecast among adults 25-54 in TV One history.
Wendy Williams serves as the no host of the two-part special featuring cast members Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Chanté Moore, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz.
Wendy and the cast will continue the drama with part 2 airing Sept. 11, at 10 p.m.
“We’re excited to see TV One viewers continue to support and enjoy the journey of our R&B Divas,” remarked Alfred Liggins, Chairman and CEO TV One. “After a summer of record-breaking ratings, it is particularly rewarding to see the reunion special build on our momentum during such a competitive programming season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here