*Wednesday night’s premiere of “R&B Divas LA: Reunion Part 1” earned a total of 834,000 viewers during its 10 p.m. premiere and encore airings, tying it with the debut of original sitcom “The Rickey Smiley Show” as the net’s top telecast among adults 25-54 in TV One history.
Wendy Williams serves as the no host of the two-part special featuring cast members Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Chanté Moore, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz.
Wendy and the cast will continue the drama with part 2 airing Sept. 11, at 10 p.m.
“We’re excited to see TV One viewers continue to support and enjoy the journey of our R&B Divas,” remarked Alfred Liggins, Chairman and CEO TV One. “After a summer of record-breaking ratings, it is particularly rewarding to see the reunion special build on our momentum during such a competitive programming season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here