*Wednesday night’s premiere of “R&B Divas LA: Reunion Part 1” earned a total of 834,000 viewers during its 10 p.m. premiere and encore airings, tying it with the debut of original sitcom “The Rickey Smiley Show” as the net’s top telecast among adults 25-54 in TV One history.
Wendy Williams serves as the no host of the two-part special featuring cast members Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Chanté Moore, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz.
Wendy and the cast will continue the drama with part 2 airing Sept. 11, at 10 p.m.
“We’re excited to see TV One viewers continue to support and enjoy the journey of our R&B Divas,” remarked Alfred Liggins, Chairman and CEO TV One. “After a summer of record-breaking ratings, it is particularly rewarding to see the reunion special build on our momentum during such a competitive programming season.”
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here