*Wednesday night’s premiere of “R&B Divas LA: Reunion Part 1” earned a total of 834,000 viewers during its 10 p.m. premiere and encore airings, tying it with the debut of original sitcom “The Rickey Smiley Show” as the net’s top telecast among adults 25-54 in TV One history.
Wendy Williams serves as the no host of the two-part special featuring cast members Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Chanté Moore, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz.
Wendy and the cast will continue the drama with part 2 airing Sept. 11, at 10 p.m.
“We’re excited to see TV One viewers continue to support and enjoy the journey of our R&B Divas,” remarked Alfred Liggins, Chairman and CEO TV One. “After a summer of record-breaking ratings, it is particularly rewarding to see the reunion special build on our momentum during such a competitive programming season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here