*Wednesday night’s premiere of “R&B Divas LA: Reunion Part 1” earned a total of 834,000 viewers during its 10 p.m. premiere and encore airings, tying it with the debut of original sitcom “The Rickey Smiley Show” as the net’s top telecast among adults 25-54 in TV One history.
Wendy Williams serves as the no host of the two-part special featuring cast members Kelly Price, Lil’ Mo, Chanté Moore, Michel’le and Claudette Ortiz.
Wendy and the cast will continue the drama with part 2 airing Sept. 11, at 10 p.m.
“We’re excited to see TV One viewers continue to support and enjoy the journey of our R&B Divas,” remarked Alfred Liggins, Chairman and CEO TV One. “After a summer of record-breaking ratings, it is particularly rewarding to see the reunion special build on our momentum during such a competitive programming season.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here