The singer took to her account and posted accusations that Tamar inflated her own album sales for “Love & War.”
A week ago K. Michelle bought Tamar’s album as a gesture of good will, but now she’s back to firing shots at Tamar once again.
The motivation behind K. Michelle’s accusations may have stemmed from Tamar’s comments during her interview with “The Breakfast Club” where she called K a bully.
“Hmmmmmm. I’m really just trying to stay positive and live my life. I bought the album 2supprt her and everything. I don’t get it. But I’m the bulley,” K.Michelle tweeted. “You keep throwing rocks at me and then u run and hide behind Vince’s man boobs! U not above getting checked shady boots!”
K.Michelle proceeded that Tamar may have gotten a little help earning such high album sales, to which Tamar responds,
“Don’t worry about my album sales, worry about finding ur original face! My sales are REAL, nothing political ALL HARD WORK,” “Humble yourself! You bout [sic] SEVERAL of those albums. I sold over a 100,000 albums 2, just 4 days after u. SHE is not winning like SHE thinks.”
Tamar concluded with a piece of advice, writing, “Now stop coming for me. There’s enough room for everybody! Just shut up and sing!Leave me alone! Damn.”
Good point Tamar, but you might want to do the same. Just sayin’.
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here