The singer took to her account and posted accusations that Tamar inflated her own album sales for “Love & War.”
A week ago K. Michelle bought Tamar’s album as a gesture of good will, but now she’s back to firing shots at Tamar once again.
The motivation behind K. Michelle’s accusations may have stemmed from Tamar’s comments during her interview with “The Breakfast Club” where she called K a bully.
“Hmmmmmm. I’m really just trying to stay positive and live my life. I bought the album 2supprt her and everything. I don’t get it. But I’m the bulley,” K.Michelle tweeted. “You keep throwing rocks at me and then u run and hide behind Vince’s man boobs! U not above getting checked shady boots!”
K.Michelle proceeded that Tamar may have gotten a little help earning such high album sales, to which Tamar responds,
“Don’t worry about my album sales, worry about finding ur original face! My sales are REAL, nothing political ALL HARD WORK,” “Humble yourself! You bout [sic] SEVERAL of those albums. I sold over a 100,000 albums 2, just 4 days after u. SHE is not winning like SHE thinks.”
Tamar concluded with a piece of advice, writing, “Now stop coming for me. There’s enough room for everybody! Just shut up and sing!Leave me alone! Damn.”
Good point Tamar, but you might want to do the same. Just sayin’.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here