*It looks like Chicago rapper and chief knucklehead, Chief Keef, is about to arrested on sight and hauled off to jail.
What’s happening is, according to TMZ, the 17-year-old deadbeat blew off a child support hearing, and as we all know, that’s a stupid move
We broke the story … Keef was ordered to appear in court on September 5 to explain why he hasn’t forked over more than $20k in child support payments to his baby mama.
Problem is … Keef no-showed — so the judge issued an order for his arrest, which means if cops see his ass, they can drag him right to the slammer and hold him until he pays roughly 1/5th of his child support debt.
They way he walks around with and gladly shows off wads of money when he’s public proves he3 has the cash. Or at least that’s the assumption. So it’s unclear why he’s refusing to pay up.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here