*It looks like Chicago rapper and chief knucklehead, Chief Keef, is about to arrested on sight and hauled off to jail.
What’s happening is, according to TMZ, the 17-year-old deadbeat blew off a child support hearing, and as we all know, that’s a stupid move
We broke the story … Keef was ordered to appear in court on September 5 to explain why he hasn’t forked over more than $20k in child support payments to his baby mama.
Problem is … Keef no-showed — so the judge issued an order for his arrest, which means if cops see his ass, they can drag him right to the slammer and hold him until he pays roughly 1/5th of his child support debt.
They way he walks around with and gladly shows off wads of money when he’s public proves he3 has the cash. Or at least that’s the assumption. So it’s unclear why he’s refusing to pay up.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here