*She’s done it again.
Rihanna kept fans in Adelaide waiting for over 90 minutes after her scheduled start time and was greeted with boos from the crowd when she finally appeared onstage, according to The Australian Press.
Addressing the audience, she said:
“Adelaide, what the f**k, I’m finally here. And I now remember how crazy my Australian fans are.”
Many fans took to Twitter to vent their anger and frustration towards the pop star, with one devotee writing, “Not impressed with Rihanna at all. Left concert without seeing her and she was over an hour and a half late.”
Another tweeted, “Thanks for a disappointing show last night… as if Adelaide doesn’t suck enough already…. late.”
The late start time in Adelaide came just two days after the singer was accused of showing up 40 minutes behind schedule in Perth on Tuesday for the opening show of her Australian tour, while she was also slammed by critics for appearing to slur her words.
You may recall that earlier this year in Boston, Rihanna arrived far behind schedule for her May 6 show at TD Garden. Boston.com reports she took the stage at 10:30 p.m., but the doors had opened at 7:30 p.m., and she was supposed to have started at 9pm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here