*She’s done it again.
Rihanna kept fans in Adelaide waiting for over 90 minutes after her scheduled start time and was greeted with boos from the crowd when she finally appeared onstage, according to The Australian Press.
Addressing the audience, she said:
“Adelaide, what the f**k, I’m finally here. And I now remember how crazy my Australian fans are.”
Many fans took to Twitter to vent their anger and frustration towards the pop star, with one devotee writing, “Not impressed with Rihanna at all. Left concert without seeing her and she was over an hour and a half late.”
Another tweeted, “Thanks for a disappointing show last night… as if Adelaide doesn’t suck enough already…. late.”
The late start time in Adelaide came just two days after the singer was accused of showing up 40 minutes behind schedule in Perth on Tuesday for the opening show of her Australian tour, while she was also slammed by critics for appearing to slur her words.
You may recall that earlier this year in Boston, Rihanna arrived far behind schedule for her May 6 show at TD Garden. Boston.com reports she took the stage at 10:30 p.m., but the doors had opened at 7:30 p.m., and she was supposed to have started at 9pm.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here