*Robin Thicke has been causing quite a stir since his performance alongside a “twerking” Miley Cyrus at the VMAs. But more recently people have been questioning the racy backstage photo he took with a fan.
Word is his wife, actress Paula Patton, was cool with the VMA spectacle, but hasn’t commented on the pic.
“We knew what we were getting ourselves into. We’re entertainers, and the VMAs is the perfect place for a little shock and awe. Yeah, we kind of knew when we were in rehearsal and we were like, ‘OK, if you touch me with your foam finger all over my crotch, obviously a few people are going to have something to say about this,’” Thicke told Star magazine.
“But that was the whole point. I mean the whole point was to excite and provoke and entertain,” he added.
Thicke also addressed the picture taken backstage during the awards show, in which he appeared to be touching a female fan’s butt inappropriately.
“My only comment about the so-called scandalous photo would be that my wife and I are perfectly in love and very happily married. [We have] the greatest love of the century, and the most functional, dysfunctional marriage in Hollywood.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here