*Robin Thicke has announced he will go on a U.S. Tour early next year with pop star Jessie J and DJ Cassidy as the opening acts.
Thicke will kick off his support of current album “Blurred Lines” on Feb. 21 in the ATL. The 15-city trek will hit such cities as DC, Detroit, Boston, New York, Denver and Seattle before wrapping March 29 in San Francisco.
He’s also set to headline Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Sept. 21.
View Robin Thicke’s tour dates below:
February 21 Atlanta Fox Theatre
February 25 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
February 27 Washington, DC GMU Patriot Center
March 1 Mashantucket, Conn. MGM Grand Theatre
March 2 Atlantic City Borgata
March 4 Boston Agannis Arena
March 7 New York Theatre at MSG
March 12 Detroit Fox Theatre
March 15 St. Louis Fox Theatre
March 20 Austin ACL Live at The Moody Theater
March 21 Thackerville, Okla. Winstar Casino
March 23 Denver Fillmore Auditorium
March 26 Seattle WAMU Theater
March 27 Vancouver Rogers Arena
March 29 San Francisco Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here