*Robin Thicke has announced he will go on a U.S. Tour early next year with pop star Jessie J and DJ Cassidy as the opening acts.
Thicke will kick off his support of current album “Blurred Lines” on Feb. 21 in the ATL. The 15-city trek will hit such cities as DC, Detroit, Boston, New York, Denver and Seattle before wrapping March 29 in San Francisco.
He’s also set to headline Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Sept. 21.
View Robin Thicke’s tour dates below:
February 21 Atlanta Fox Theatre
February 25 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
February 27 Washington, DC GMU Patriot Center
March 1 Mashantucket, Conn. MGM Grand Theatre
March 2 Atlantic City Borgata
March 4 Boston Agannis Arena
March 7 New York Theatre at MSG
March 12 Detroit Fox Theatre
March 15 St. Louis Fox Theatre
March 20 Austin ACL Live at The Moody Theater
March 21 Thackerville, Okla. Winstar Casino
March 23 Denver Fillmore Auditorium
March 26 Seattle WAMU Theater
March 27 Vancouver Rogers Arena
March 29 San Francisco Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here