*Robin Thicke has announced he will go on a U.S. Tour early next year with pop star Jessie J and DJ Cassidy as the opening acts.
Thicke will kick off his support of current album “Blurred Lines” on Feb. 21 in the ATL. The 15-city trek will hit such cities as DC, Detroit, Boston, New York, Denver and Seattle before wrapping March 29 in San Francisco.
He’s also set to headline Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Sept. 21.
View Robin Thicke’s tour dates below:
February 21 Atlanta Fox Theatre
February 25 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
February 27 Washington, DC GMU Patriot Center
March 1 Mashantucket, Conn. MGM Grand Theatre
March 2 Atlantic City Borgata
March 4 Boston Agannis Arena
March 7 New York Theatre at MSG
March 12 Detroit Fox Theatre
March 15 St. Louis Fox Theatre
March 20 Austin ACL Live at The Moody Theater
March 21 Thackerville, Okla. Winstar Casino
March 23 Denver Fillmore Auditorium
March 26 Seattle WAMU Theater
March 27 Vancouver Rogers Arena
March 29 San Francisco Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here