*Robin Thicke has announced he will go on a U.S. Tour early next year with pop star Jessie J and DJ Cassidy as the opening acts.
Thicke will kick off his support of current album “Blurred Lines” on Feb. 21 in the ATL. The 15-city trek will hit such cities as DC, Detroit, Boston, New York, Denver and Seattle before wrapping March 29 in San Francisco.
He’s also set to headline Virgin Mobile FreeFest on Sept. 21.
View Robin Thicke’s tour dates below:
February 21 Atlanta Fox Theatre
February 25 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
February 27 Washington, DC GMU Patriot Center
March 1 Mashantucket, Conn. MGM Grand Theatre
March 2 Atlantic City Borgata
March 4 Boston Agannis Arena
March 7 New York Theatre at MSG
March 12 Detroit Fox Theatre
March 15 St. Louis Fox Theatre
March 20 Austin ACL Live at The Moody Theater
March 21 Thackerville, Okla. Winstar Casino
March 23 Denver Fillmore Auditorium
March 26 Seattle WAMU Theater
March 27 Vancouver Rogers Arena
March 29 San Francisco Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here