*Ruben Studdard has the most weight to lose out of all contestants competing this season on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.”
The 35-year-old crooner says he’s been steadily adding pounds to his already-big frame since winning “American Idol” in 2003, and will be the 15th season’s heaviest contestant at 462 pounds when the show returns Oct. 8 at 8 p.m.
Studdard could have entered the show even heavier, had he been able to enjoy one last pig-out session before being shuttled to “The Biggest Loser” ranch.
“You know, the funny thing is, I was actually working the night before, so I didn’t get an opportunity to have a pig-out session, no,” Studdard told the Associated Press in a phone call. “I actually flew from a concert to the ranch. … I’m sure I probably would have had a piece of cake or something before I went up to the ranch for months and months.”
The Grammy-nominated artist said after the show, he’ll record his sixth album, but he will also make sure to “give every day of my life some Ruben time.”
“That’s what I’ve been taught, as you know. I have to get up every day and give myself the two hours that I need to keep myself together before I even get into any music stuff, and that’s just going to have to be how I do it,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here