*Ruben Studdard has the most weight to lose out of all contestants competing this season on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser.”
The 35-year-old crooner says he’s been steadily adding pounds to his already-big frame since winning “American Idol” in 2003, and will be the 15th season’s heaviest contestant at 462 pounds when the show returns Oct. 8 at 8 p.m.
Studdard could have entered the show even heavier, had he been able to enjoy one last pig-out session before being shuttled to “The Biggest Loser” ranch.
“You know, the funny thing is, I was actually working the night before, so I didn’t get an opportunity to have a pig-out session, no,” Studdard told the Associated Press in a phone call. “I actually flew from a concert to the ranch. … I’m sure I probably would have had a piece of cake or something before I went up to the ranch for months and months.”
The Grammy-nominated artist said after the show, he’ll record his sixth album, but he will also make sure to “give every day of my life some Ruben time.”
“That’s what I’ve been taught, as you know. I have to get up every day and give myself the two hours that I need to keep myself together before I even get into any music stuff, and that’s just going to have to be how I do it,” he said.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here