*“Scandal” will premiere its breathlessly anticipated third season on Thursday, Oct. 3, and ABC is looking to add new gladiators with “Scandal: The Secret is Out,” a recap episode that will serve as a lead-in to the premiere.
“Scandal” star Joshua Malina, who plays David Rosen, will narrate the one-hour special, dissecting the rumors, lies and affairs from the first two seasons that have made the Shonda Rhimes series one of the most buzzed about shows on TV.
“Scandal: The Secret is Out” airs from 8 to 9 p.m.; “Scandal’s’ Season 3 premiere titled, “It’s Handled,” will air at 10 p.m.
The episode’s official logline: With Olivia’s name out there as the President’s mistress, both the White House and Pope & Associates face their biggest scandal to date, and a surprise allegiance is formed in order to get things handled.
“Scandal” stars Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope, Columbus Short as Harrison Wright, Guillermo Diaz as Huck, Darby Stanchfield as Abby Whelan, Katie Lowes as Quinn Perkins, Tony Goldwyn as President Fitzgerald Grant, Jeff Perry as Cyrus Beene, Bellamy Young as Mellie Grant, Joshua Malina as David Rosen and Scott Foley as Captain Jacob “Jake” Ballard.
Watch “Scandal’s” Season 3 promo below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here