*Uh oh. It looks like Stevie Wonder is in direct opposition to the Marvin Gaye family.
We are of course are referring to the “Blurred Lines” controversy.
He says all the fuss about “Blurred Lines” possibly ripping off Marvin’s hit “Got to Give it Up” … is stupid. He’s speaking from his own experience; he’s had to deal with similar lawsuits himself.
In the video below, Stevie has a message to the Gaye family:
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here