*With Drake spending over $30,000 on stylists who he flies around the country, the mounting bills have finally caught up to him.
Drake’s former stylist has filed a lawsuit against him, claiming that as of December 2012, the rapper owes him $76,490.
The amount includes consulting services, hotel bills, plane tickets, and endless shopping expenses.
The stylist, Michael Raphael, claims he was hired in August 2012 and was paid $39,583 a month for consulting services. Raphael’s duties included styling, clothing and graphic design for Drake’s company OVO, brand direction, photography, etc.
However, in the lawsuit, Raphael claims extra expenses from shopping at Nike, Diesel, American Rag and other boutiques for Drake were not included in that monthly rate and neither were the travel expenses.
The stylist reportedly has receipts to show just how much he spent including one Nike receipt for $1,162, one for Diesel was $1,483 and $714 at American Rag among others.
Although Raphael does credit Drake for paying his bills from August to November last year, December is the month he claims he never received payment. During that month Raphael says he spent nearly $40,000 on shopping and other expenses for Drake on top of his monthly salary for a total of $76,490.
Raphael is now suing Drake for the full amount.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here