“We were really, really cool friends and then I found out that he had a girlfriend. Then, I had to have him after that, and I got him,” Tamar recently told talk-show host Bethenny Frankel.
Vincent had every opportunity to pursue Tamar because he was working with sister Toni Braxton when they met. But Tamar said he didn’t make his move right away.
“He kinda stalked me since I was like 15,” Tamar said. “I would see him sporadically through life.” Vincent then used studio time to ask Tamar for her telephone number.
“He was really slick about it,” she said.
Now the couple are admittedly happily married and recently welcomed their first child, Logan Vincent Herbert. His initials as LV, similar to Louis Vuitton so Tamar calls him her “designer baby.”
“It gives me lots of reasons to buy Louis Vuitton,” said Tamar who also got her son’s name from a popular television soap opera, the fictional Brooke Logan of “Bold & the Beautiful.”
When Tamar spoke to Sister 2 Sister she said that motherhood changed her as she now makes her son the priority, but reality TV has changed her, too.
“I thought that I was giving [my sisters] my opinion,” the “Braxton Family Values” star said. “I found out I was hurting their feelings instead of helping them. So, I watch how I talk to them now. I talk to them as grown women, not just as sisters.”
Watch her talk about motherhood, her diet and more:
Tamar Braxton on The Bethenny Show by onlytamar
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here