*Terrell Owens recently took to Twitter to reveal that he would participate in “Iyanla: Fix My Life” on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network.
The former NFL receiver said host Iyanla Vanzant helped him figure out “who he is.”
“Been an emotional yet insightful day. After 39 yrs I’m learning who Terrell Owens really is,” Owens tweeted Thursday (Aug. 29). “All this time I thought I knew. @IyanlaVanzant.”
In related news, T.O. is suing his former agent Drew Rosenhaus and his brother Jason Rosenhaus for breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and negligence, seeking to recover up to $6.5 million from the agents, according to legal filings obtained by Yahoo! Sports.
Owens claims Rosenhaus introduced him to now-banned financial adviser Jeff Rubin and recommended that Owens hire Rubin to manage his finances. Upon hiring Rubin, Owens alleges in the lawsuit that the financial adviser began to place his money in a series of bad investments, including an illegal and now-bankrupt casino project in Alabama.
Owens alleges that taking the Rosenhaus brothers’ advice and hiring Rubin – coupled with their failure to warn the wideout of Rubin’s various red flags – ultimately caused him to lose nearly $5 million, as well as roughly $1.5 million his investments could have generated if properly invested.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here