*Terrell Owens recently took to Twitter to reveal that he would participate in “Iyanla: Fix My Life” on Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Network.
The former NFL receiver said host Iyanla Vanzant helped him figure out “who he is.”
“Been an emotional yet insightful day. After 39 yrs I’m learning who Terrell Owens really is,” Owens tweeted Thursday (Aug. 29). “All this time I thought I knew. @IyanlaVanzant.”
In related news, T.O. is suing his former agent Drew Rosenhaus and his brother Jason Rosenhaus for breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and negligence, seeking to recover up to $6.5 million from the agents, according to legal filings obtained by Yahoo! Sports.
Owens claims Rosenhaus introduced him to now-banned financial adviser Jeff Rubin and recommended that Owens hire Rubin to manage his finances. Upon hiring Rubin, Owens alleges in the lawsuit that the financial adviser began to place his money in a series of bad investments, including an illegal and now-bankrupt casino project in Alabama.
Owens alleges that taking the Rosenhaus brothers’ advice and hiring Rubin – coupled with their failure to warn the wideout of Rubin’s various red flags – ultimately caused him to lose nearly $5 million, as well as roughly $1.5 million his investments could have generated if properly invested.
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here