*Budding actor and TV personality, Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J of BET’s 106 & Park) has added a new venture to his growing professional brand.
The North Carolina native, who is a co-anchor of E! News, has penned a memoir, The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom, chronicling his childhood being rasied by a single mother. Over the weekend, Terrence and the Disney Dreamers Academy treated 100 single mothers and their children to brunch complete with a day at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif. Terrence was joined by his own mother, Lisa Gonzalez and his BAGGAGE CLAIM co-star Lauren London.
After the event, he shared on Instagram:
I had an amazing weekend! My mom & I brought 100 mothers & their kids to a fun filled day at DisneyLand. We had an empowerment session & discussed my new book The Wealth of My Mothers Wisdom. Special thanks to my Baggage Claim co-star @iamlaurenlondon for dropping some wisdom as well!!!
Peep some of the photos.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here