*Budding actor and TV personality, Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J of BET’s 106 & Park) has added a new venture to his growing professional brand.
The North Carolina native, who is a co-anchor of E! News, has penned a memoir, The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom, chronicling his childhood being rasied by a single mother. Over the weekend, Terrence and the Disney Dreamers Academy treated 100 single mothers and their children to brunch complete with a day at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif. Terrence was joined by his own mother, Lisa Gonzalez and his BAGGAGE CLAIM co-star Lauren London.
After the event, he shared on Instagram:
I had an amazing weekend! My mom & I brought 100 mothers & their kids to a fun filled day at DisneyLand. We had an empowerment session & discussed my new book The Wealth of My Mothers Wisdom. Special thanks to my Baggage Claim co-star @iamlaurenlondon for dropping some wisdom as well!!!
Peep some of the photos.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here