*Budding actor and TV personality, Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J of BET’s 106 & Park) has added a new venture to his growing professional brand.
The North Carolina native, who is a co-anchor of E! News, has penned a memoir, The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom, chronicling his childhood being rasied by a single mother. Over the weekend, Terrence and the Disney Dreamers Academy treated 100 single mothers and their children to brunch complete with a day at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif. Terrence was joined by his own mother, Lisa Gonzalez and his BAGGAGE CLAIM co-star Lauren London.
After the event, he shared on Instagram:
I had an amazing weekend! My mom & I brought 100 mothers & their kids to a fun filled day at DisneyLand. We had an empowerment session & discussed my new book The Wealth of My Mothers Wisdom. Special thanks to my Baggage Claim co-star @iamlaurenlondon for dropping some wisdom as well!!!
Peep some of the photos.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here