*Budding actor and TV personality, Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J of BET’s 106 & Park) has added a new venture to his growing professional brand.
The North Carolina native, who is a co-anchor of E! News, has penned a memoir, The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom, chronicling his childhood being rasied by a single mother. Over the weekend, Terrence and the Disney Dreamers Academy treated 100 single mothers and their children to brunch complete with a day at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif. Terrence was joined by his own mother, Lisa Gonzalez and his BAGGAGE CLAIM co-star Lauren London.
After the event, he shared on Instagram:
I had an amazing weekend! My mom & I brought 100 mothers & their kids to a fun filled day at DisneyLand. We had an empowerment session & discussed my new book The Wealth of My Mothers Wisdom. Special thanks to my Baggage Claim co-star @iamlaurenlondon for dropping some wisdom as well!!!
Peep some of the photos.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here