*Budding actor and TV personality, Terrence Jenkins (formerly Terrence J of BET’s 106 & Park) has added a new venture to his growing professional brand.
The North Carolina native, who is a co-anchor of E! News, has penned a memoir, The Wealth of My Mother’s Wisdom, chronicling his childhood being rasied by a single mother. Over the weekend, Terrence and the Disney Dreamers Academy treated 100 single mothers and their children to brunch complete with a day at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim, Calif. Terrence was joined by his own mother, Lisa Gonzalez and his BAGGAGE CLAIM co-star Lauren London.
After the event, he shared on Instagram:
I had an amazing weekend! My mom & I brought 100 mothers & their kids to a fun filled day at DisneyLand. We had an empowerment session & discussed my new book The Wealth of My Mothers Wisdom. Special thanks to my Baggage Claim co-star @iamlaurenlondon for dropping some wisdom as well!!!
Peep some of the photos.
For more celebrity photos, visit theJasmineBRAND.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here