*Normally all we report about The Game is his latest knucklehead adventure.
But lately we’ve been seeing another side of the Compton raised rapper. Today, we’re reporting on his generosity and kindness.
The Game is giving $10,000 to the family of a 6-year-old girl who was shot and killed outside her family’s home last weekend in order to help out with funeral costs, reports TMZ.
6-year-old Tiana Ricks was shot and killed when two men approached her family’s home in Moreno Valley and opened fire, striking Tiana and her father.
As she lay dying, Tiana reportedly turned to her father and asked, “Are you okay, Daddy?”
The Game read about the tragedy and tweeted, “This very sad story hit me in a place nothing ever has … Tiana did not know she was shot & kept asking was her father okay.”
So Game decided he wanted to help — tracking down Tiana’s family and pledging $10k to cover funeral costs.
BTW, The Game recently announced he’s on a mission to give away $1,000,000 of his own money to those in need — he calls it TheRobinHoodProject — and this is just one of his charitable contributions.
Also, Tiana’s mother is grateful for Games donation, but says more is needed.
Get that part of the story at TMZ.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here