*Normally all we report about The Game is his latest knucklehead adventure.
But lately we’ve been seeing another side of the Compton raised rapper. Today, we’re reporting on his generosity and kindness.
The Game is giving $10,000 to the family of a 6-year-old girl who was shot and killed outside her family’s home last weekend in order to help out with funeral costs, reports TMZ.
6-year-old Tiana Ricks was shot and killed when two men approached her family’s home in Moreno Valley and opened fire, striking Tiana and her father.
As she lay dying, Tiana reportedly turned to her father and asked, “Are you okay, Daddy?”
The Game read about the tragedy and tweeted, “This very sad story hit me in a place nothing ever has … Tiana did not know she was shot & kept asking was her father okay.”
So Game decided he wanted to help — tracking down Tiana’s family and pledging $10k to cover funeral costs.
BTW, The Game recently announced he’s on a mission to give away $1,000,000 of his own money to those in need — he calls it TheRobinHoodProject — and this is just one of his charitable contributions.
Also, Tiana’s mother is grateful for Games donation, but says more is needed.
Get that part of the story at TMZ.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here