*Normally all we report about The Game is his latest knucklehead adventure.
But lately we’ve been seeing another side of the Compton raised rapper. Today, we’re reporting on his generosity and kindness.
The Game is giving $10,000 to the family of a 6-year-old girl who was shot and killed outside her family’s home last weekend in order to help out with funeral costs, reports TMZ.
6-year-old Tiana Ricks was shot and killed when two men approached her family’s home in Moreno Valley and opened fire, striking Tiana and her father.
As she lay dying, Tiana reportedly turned to her father and asked, “Are you okay, Daddy?”
The Game read about the tragedy and tweeted, “This very sad story hit me in a place nothing ever has … Tiana did not know she was shot & kept asking was her father okay.”
So Game decided he wanted to help — tracking down Tiana’s family and pledging $10k to cover funeral costs.
BTW, The Game recently announced he’s on a mission to give away $1,000,000 of his own money to those in need — he calls it TheRobinHoodProject — and this is just one of his charitable contributions.
Also, Tiana’s mother is grateful for Games donation, but says more is needed.
Get that part of the story at TMZ.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here