The album showcases the strong bond that the two artists have built over the years; since their first duet on Toni’s 1992 debut, “Give U My Heart,” which Babyface co-wrote and co-produced.
The first single from their album is “Hurt You,” co-written by the duo and produced by Babyface. The single is available on iTunes now. (Scroll down to listen to it.)
“Love, Marriage & Divorce” will be the first new studio album for Babyface in six years and the first for Toni in three years.
Toni Braxton and Babyface are both actively touring. Toni is currently in the middle of an extensive East Coast tour, with upcoming shows remaining in Baltimore (8/21), Lincoln, RI (8/23), Atlantic City (8/24), Westbury, NY (8/25), St. Petersburg, FL (8/28), Miami (8/29), and Atlanta (8/31).
Babyface has upcoming shows slated for Dallas (on 8/31) and Henderson, NV (10/11).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here