The album showcases the strong bond that the two artists have built over the years; since their first duet on Toni’s 1992 debut, “Give U My Heart,” which Babyface co-wrote and co-produced.
The first single from their album is “Hurt You,” co-written by the duo and produced by Babyface. The single is available on iTunes now. (Scroll down to listen to it.)
“Love, Marriage & Divorce” will be the first new studio album for Babyface in six years and the first for Toni in three years.
Toni Braxton and Babyface are both actively touring. Toni is currently in the middle of an extensive East Coast tour, with upcoming shows remaining in Baltimore (8/21), Lincoln, RI (8/23), Atlantic City (8/24), Westbury, NY (8/25), St. Petersburg, FL (8/28), Miami (8/29), and Atlanta (8/31).
Babyface has upcoming shows slated for Dallas (on 8/31) and Henderson, NV (10/11).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here