The album showcases the strong bond that the two artists have built over the years; since their first duet on Toni’s 1992 debut, “Give U My Heart,” which Babyface co-wrote and co-produced.
The first single from their album is “Hurt You,” co-written by the duo and produced by Babyface. The single is available on iTunes now. (Scroll down to listen to it.)
“Love, Marriage & Divorce” will be the first new studio album for Babyface in six years and the first for Toni in three years.
Toni Braxton and Babyface are both actively touring. Toni is currently in the middle of an extensive East Coast tour, with upcoming shows remaining in Baltimore (8/21), Lincoln, RI (8/23), Atlantic City (8/24), Westbury, NY (8/25), St. Petersburg, FL (8/28), Miami (8/29), and Atlanta (8/31).
Babyface has upcoming shows slated for Dallas (on 8/31) and Henderson, NV (10/11).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Wants 'Beats and Rhymes' Tour with Snoop, Eminem, Kendrick
- Lamar Odom Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel; Doesn't Look Good: Report
- Najee Alli, NAN Pressure USC to Consider Hiring Black Coach
- [Watch] Teaser Trailer for Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race'
- Danny Sapani Plays ‘Berber the Moor’ in FX’s Drama 'Bastard Executioner'
- Tamera Mowry-Housely Has 'Goosebumps!' (Photos)
- Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Twins
- President Obama Crashes Wedding at San Diego Golf Course (Watch)
- Taraji P. Henson Slays November Cover of Essence
- Suge Knight Sneaks Birthday Message to Son During Court (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here