The album showcases the strong bond that the two artists have built over the years; since their first duet on Toni’s 1992 debut, “Give U My Heart,” which Babyface co-wrote and co-produced.
The first single from their album is “Hurt You,” co-written by the duo and produced by Babyface. The single is available on iTunes now. (Scroll down to listen to it.)
“Love, Marriage & Divorce” will be the first new studio album for Babyface in six years and the first for Toni in three years.
Toni Braxton and Babyface are both actively touring. Toni is currently in the middle of an extensive East Coast tour, with upcoming shows remaining in Baltimore (8/21), Lincoln, RI (8/23), Atlantic City (8/24), Westbury, NY (8/25), St. Petersburg, FL (8/28), Miami (8/29), and Atlanta (8/31).
Babyface has upcoming shows slated for Dallas (on 8/31) and Henderson, NV (10/11).
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here