The album showcases the strong bond that the two artists have built over the years; since their first duet on Toni’s 1992 debut, “Give U My Heart,” which Babyface co-wrote and co-produced.
The first single from their album is “Hurt You,” co-written by the duo and produced by Babyface. The single is available on iTunes now. (Scroll down to listen to it.)
“Love, Marriage & Divorce” will be the first new studio album for Babyface in six years and the first for Toni in three years.
Toni Braxton and Babyface are both actively touring. Toni is currently in the middle of an extensive East Coast tour, with upcoming shows remaining in Baltimore (8/21), Lincoln, RI (8/23), Atlantic City (8/24), Westbury, NY (8/25), St. Petersburg, FL (8/28), Miami (8/29), and Atlanta (8/31).
Babyface has upcoming shows slated for Dallas (on 8/31) and Henderson, NV (10/11).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here