*When it was revealed on “Scandal” that Olivia Pope, played by Kerry Washington, was sleeping with President Fitzgerald Grant, played by Tony Goldwyn, the actor, had his thoughts on who the snitch might’ve been.
Tony, who plays the president on “Scandal,” says he had some obvious suspicions when the secret was first spilled.
“Oh God … I guess I thought it was Mellie, but that seemed too obvious, so I really had no idea. Cyrus or Mellie … I just couldn’t believe it,” Goldwyn admitted to The Huffington Post. “I was so shocked. We read the scripts together for the first time at the table read, and when that happened, everyone jumped up.”
Luckily for all of you “Scandal” fans, it wont take all season to find out who the snitch was because Tony says the culprit will be revealed “very soon. And you will be really shaken by it.”
Tony also shares that the character Mellie may not have spilled the tea on Olivia and Fitz’s affair, but will have some tricks of her own this season. “Bellamy Young (who plays Mellie) is so brilliant. And in Season 3, she gets to do some stuff … I mean, already, she’s got some stuff that’s just amazing,” said Tony.
When asked if he thinks Fitz’s marriage will last after Olivia dumped him, he replied, “No. I don’t. I don’t think so. That’s just me. I have no idea what Shonda’s intending, but I don’t see it. I think Fitz knows that he and Olivia are supposed to be together,” he stated. “whether they ever will be is anyone’s guess.”
He continued, “I think once you know what he knows about Olivia, there’s no way you can backtrack and settle for a relationship like the one he has with Mellie. It’s just too toxic and too fraudulent on a lot of levels.”
“Scandal” returns to ABC this Thursday, October 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here