*British TV and theatre actress Tracy Ifeachor is crossing the pond for her latest gig, a role in NBC upcoming pirate drama “Crossbones.”
John Malkovich plays the infamous Blackbeard, a.k.a. Edward Teach, who reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence. Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle), a highly skilled undercover assassin, is sent to the pirates’ haven to take down Blackbeard. But the closer Lowe gets, the more he finds that his quest is not so simple. Lowe can’t help but admire the political ideals of Blackbeard, whose thirst for knowledge knows no bounds.
Ifeachor will play Nenna, a smart, powerful fighter who exhibits complete loyalty and a slight fear for Captain Blackbeard.
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here