*British TV and theatre actress Tracy Ifeachor is crossing the pond for her latest gig, a role in NBC upcoming pirate drama “Crossbones.”
John Malkovich plays the infamous Blackbeard, a.k.a. Edward Teach, who reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence. Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle), a highly skilled undercover assassin, is sent to the pirates’ haven to take down Blackbeard. But the closer Lowe gets, the more he finds that his quest is not so simple. Lowe can’t help but admire the political ideals of Blackbeard, whose thirst for knowledge knows no bounds.
Ifeachor will play Nenna, a smart, powerful fighter who exhibits complete loyalty and a slight fear for Captain Blackbeard.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here