*British TV and theatre actress Tracy Ifeachor is crossing the pond for her latest gig, a role in NBC upcoming pirate drama “Crossbones.”
John Malkovich plays the infamous Blackbeard, a.k.a. Edward Teach, who reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence. Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle), a highly skilled undercover assassin, is sent to the pirates’ haven to take down Blackbeard. But the closer Lowe gets, the more he finds that his quest is not so simple. Lowe can’t help but admire the political ideals of Blackbeard, whose thirst for knowledge knows no bounds.
Ifeachor will play Nenna, a smart, powerful fighter who exhibits complete loyalty and a slight fear for Captain Blackbeard.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here