*British TV and theatre actress Tracy Ifeachor is crossing the pond for her latest gig, a role in NBC upcoming pirate drama “Crossbones.”
John Malkovich plays the infamous Blackbeard, a.k.a. Edward Teach, who reigns over a rogue nation of thieves, outlaws and miscreant sailors in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence. Tom Lowe (Richard Coyle), a highly skilled undercover assassin, is sent to the pirates’ haven to take down Blackbeard. But the closer Lowe gets, the more he finds that his quest is not so simple. Lowe can’t help but admire the political ideals of Blackbeard, whose thirst for knowledge knows no bounds.
Ifeachor will play Nenna, a smart, powerful fighter who exhibits complete loyalty and a slight fear for Captain Blackbeard.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Raven-Symoné Reacts to Getting Shoved Out of the Way For Kendall Jenner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here