*Tyler Perry will take on an acting gig in 20th Century Fox and director David Fincher’s “Gone Girl,” an adaptation of the Gillian Flynn novel that will star Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike and shoot this fall.
Perry will play Tanner Bolt, the attorney who reps Affleck’s character after his wife disappears, and Neil Patrick Harris is near a deal to play Desi Collins, the wife’s former boyfriend. At the same time, Fincher has set Kim Dickens, Patrick Fugit and Carrie Coon to round out the cast.
Fincher saw Tyler Perry playing the title role in “Alex Cross” and courted him for the lawyer role, according to Deadline.com. Perry, who is busy generating his shows for the OWN network, will next be seen onscreen in “A Made Christmas,” another in his line of Madea films.
Dickens and Fugit will play detectives who investigate the mystery in Gone Girl, while Coon will play Affleck’s character’s twin sister.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here