*Tyler Perry will take on an acting gig in 20th Century Fox and director David Fincher’s “Gone Girl,” an adaptation of the Gillian Flynn novel that will star Ben Affleck and Rosamund Pike and shoot this fall.
Perry will play Tanner Bolt, the attorney who reps Affleck’s character after his wife disappears, and Neil Patrick Harris is near a deal to play Desi Collins, the wife’s former boyfriend. At the same time, Fincher has set Kim Dickens, Patrick Fugit and Carrie Coon to round out the cast.
Fincher saw Tyler Perry playing the title role in “Alex Cross” and courted him for the lawyer role, according to Deadline.com. Perry, who is busy generating his shows for the OWN network, will next be seen onscreen in “A Made Christmas,” another in his line of Madea films.
Dickens and Fugit will play detectives who investigate the mystery in Gone Girl, while Coon will play Affleck’s character’s twin sister.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here