*In the wake of the incredible MegaFest event, put on by Bishop T.D. Jakes and his staff in Dallas this past weekend, something very interesting happened Sunday morning at Jakes’ Potters House church.
We’ll just cut to the chase. And you can see it for yourself in the video below: media mogul Tyler Perry donated $1 million dollars to Jakes’ effort to build a youth center and then, in dramatic fashion, laid hands on Bishop Jakes!
“I’ve just been touched to give $1 million,” Tyler Perry said in the Sunday morning service on the video. Perry then tells how he didn’t even know Jakes was building a youth center.
“God I don’t know what you’re doing but I heard your voice,” Perry said. “When you hear the voice of God, you move.”
Leading up to the million dollar donation and the laying of hands, Perry talked about being in attendance at one of MegaFest’s biggest events, “Manpower,” and receiving a blessing. He also recalled how Pastor Paula White asked him to write a check for $113.00 … representing Psalm 113. Well, Perry wrote his check for $113,000, describing how much he loves giving.
“When you have favor with…” Perry pointed to the ceiling, referencing the Lord.
“They don’t understand it in Hollywood, but I’m going to tell you something about the blood of Jesus,” he continued to the enthusiastic audience. “My mother didn’t have much to give me. But she had Jesus.”
Perry attempted to hand the microphone back, but was urged to continue speaking and morphed in to preacher mode.
“Don’t worry about your enemy. Don’t worry about your hater. He will bless you. He will lift you,” Perry proclaimed. “Sometimes you spend too much time worrying about your haters.”
And then it happened, although it looked like it may have been pre-planned, Perry began prophesying good things over Bishop Jakes’ life, and laid his hand on Jakes’ forehead as he leaned back seemingly under the power of the Holy Spirit.
“I pray his anointing will stay all over you,” said Perry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here