The details for the lavish party were in new court documents that Tyrese has used against his ex-wife’s bid for more child support.
Norma Gibson claims he is an absentee dad and wants more support to make up for the daddy duties Tyrese has been blowing off. But he says the birthday bash proves otherwise.
Aside from the party where Shayla got almost 200 gifts, Tyrese claims he’s been paying for his daughter’s private school and nanny. He also says he buys her new clothes, shoes and spends “thousands” come holiday season.
A judge eventually sides with Tyrese, and Norma’s child support increase was denied last week.
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here