The details for the lavish party were in new court documents that Tyrese has used against his ex-wife’s bid for more child support.
Norma Gibson claims he is an absentee dad and wants more support to make up for the daddy duties Tyrese has been blowing off. But he says the birthday bash proves otherwise.
Aside from the party where Shayla got almost 200 gifts, Tyrese claims he’s been paying for his daughter’s private school and nanny. He also says he buys her new clothes, shoes and spends “thousands” come holiday season.
A judge eventually sides with Tyrese, and Norma’s child support increase was denied last week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here