The details for the lavish party were in new court documents that Tyrese has used against his ex-wife’s bid for more child support.
Norma Gibson claims he is an absentee dad and wants more support to make up for the daddy duties Tyrese has been blowing off. But he says the birthday bash proves otherwise.
Aside from the party where Shayla got almost 200 gifts, Tyrese claims he’s been paying for his daughter’s private school and nanny. He also says he buys her new clothes, shoes and spends “thousands” come holiday season.
A judge eventually sides with Tyrese, and Norma’s child support increase was denied last week.
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here