*Well, well, well, look who went and did it.
The smooth Grammy-winning singer married the model in an intimate wedding at Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy on Saturday, Sept. 14, reports US Weekly
Mr. and Mrs. Legend were feted by family and friends, including Kanye West and Stevie Wonder. The “Isn’t She Lovely” singer also performed with Legend as a special treat. Actress and model Brooklyn Decker took on the role as maid of honor and Biz Markie helped DJ the celebration. Teigen’s other close friend and bridesmaid, sports journalist Erin Andrews, was unfortunately unable to take off work to attend.
Teigen, 27, wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big occasion, including an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ballgown for the ceremony, and an ivory strapless mermaid gown with a pleated bodice for the reception. She finished off her stunning looks with a crimson strapless mermaid gown with a hand-draped bodice and inverted flange skirt with crystal embroidery for the after party.
Get the full story at US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here