*Well, well, well, look who went and did it.
The smooth Grammy-winning singer married the model in an intimate wedding at Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy on Saturday, Sept. 14, reports US Weekly
Mr. and Mrs. Legend were feted by family and friends, including Kanye West and Stevie Wonder. The “Isn’t She Lovely” singer also performed with Legend as a special treat. Actress and model Brooklyn Decker took on the role as maid of honor and Biz Markie helped DJ the celebration. Teigen’s other close friend and bridesmaid, sports journalist Erin Andrews, was unfortunately unable to take off work to attend.
Teigen, 27, wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big occasion, including an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ballgown for the ceremony, and an ivory strapless mermaid gown with a pleated bodice for the reception. She finished off her stunning looks with a crimson strapless mermaid gown with a hand-draped bodice and inverted flange skirt with crystal embroidery for the after party.
Get the full story at US Weekly.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here