*Well, well, well, look who went and did it.
The smooth Grammy-winning singer married the model in an intimate wedding at Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy on Saturday, Sept. 14, reports US Weekly
Mr. and Mrs. Legend were feted by family and friends, including Kanye West and Stevie Wonder. The “Isn’t She Lovely” singer also performed with Legend as a special treat. Actress and model Brooklyn Decker took on the role as maid of honor and Biz Markie helped DJ the celebration. Teigen’s other close friend and bridesmaid, sports journalist Erin Andrews, was unfortunately unable to take off work to attend.
Teigen, 27, wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big occasion, including an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ballgown for the ceremony, and an ivory strapless mermaid gown with a pleated bodice for the reception. She finished off her stunning looks with a crimson strapless mermaid gown with a hand-draped bodice and inverted flange skirt with crystal embroidery for the after party.
Get the full story at US Weekly.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here