*Well, well, well, look who went and did it.
The smooth Grammy-winning singer married the model in an intimate wedding at Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy on Saturday, Sept. 14, reports US Weekly
Mr. and Mrs. Legend were feted by family and friends, including Kanye West and Stevie Wonder. The “Isn’t She Lovely” singer also performed with Legend as a special treat. Actress and model Brooklyn Decker took on the role as maid of honor and Biz Markie helped DJ the celebration. Teigen’s other close friend and bridesmaid, sports journalist Erin Andrews, was unfortunately unable to take off work to attend.
Teigen, 27, wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big occasion, including an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ballgown for the ceremony, and an ivory strapless mermaid gown with a pleated bodice for the reception. She finished off her stunning looks with a crimson strapless mermaid gown with a hand-draped bodice and inverted flange skirt with crystal embroidery for the after party.
Get the full story at US Weekly.
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here