*Well, well, well, look who went and did it.
The smooth Grammy-winning singer married the model in an intimate wedding at Villa Pizzo in Lake Como, Italy on Saturday, Sept. 14, reports US Weekly
Mr. and Mrs. Legend were feted by family and friends, including Kanye West and Stevie Wonder. The “Isn’t She Lovely” singer also performed with Legend as a special treat. Actress and model Brooklyn Decker took on the role as maid of honor and Biz Markie helped DJ the celebration. Teigen’s other close friend and bridesmaid, sports journalist Erin Andrews, was unfortunately unable to take off work to attend.
Teigen, 27, wore three Vera Wang dresses for the big occasion, including an ivory strapless open back, V-neck ballgown for the ceremony, and an ivory strapless mermaid gown with a pleated bodice for the reception. She finished off her stunning looks with a crimson strapless mermaid gown with a hand-draped bodice and inverted flange skirt with crystal embroidery for the after party.
Get the full story at US Weekly.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here