*All week, co-hosts of CBS’s “The Talk” have revealed long-held and often painful personal secrets — from Julie Chen having surgery early in her career to make her eyes less Asian, to Sharon Osbourne admitting she slept with Jay Leno, to Aisha Tyler revealing her fertility struggle and Sarah Gilbert her fears about coming out of the closet.
Friday was Sheryl Underwood’s turn, and it was shocking.
The comedian has said before that she was a twin at birth, and that the baby died at the hospital moments after they were born. But Underwood revealed for the first time Friday that her mother, who never wanted Sheryl to be close to her father, lied and told her that her father killed the twin by accidentally choking her while trying to feed her a bottle.
Underwood also revealed that she witnessed her mother stab her father, and from that point on, decided to look upon her deceased twin as a guardian angel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here