*All week, co-hosts of CBS’s “The Talk” have revealed long-held and often painful personal secrets — from Julie Chen having surgery early in her career to make her eyes less Asian, to Sharon Osbourne admitting she slept with Jay Leno, to Aisha Tyler revealing her fertility struggle and Sarah Gilbert her fears about coming out of the closet.
Friday was Sheryl Underwood’s turn, and it was shocking.
The comedian has said before that she was a twin at birth, and that the baby died at the hospital moments after they were born. But Underwood revealed for the first time Friday that her mother, who never wanted Sheryl to be close to her father, lied and told her that her father killed the twin by accidentally choking her while trying to feed her a bottle.
Underwood also revealed that she witnessed her mother stab her father, and from that point on, decided to look upon her deceased twin as a guardian angel.
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here