*All week, co-hosts of CBS’s “The Talk” have revealed long-held and often painful personal secrets — from Julie Chen having surgery early in her career to make her eyes less Asian, to Sharon Osbourne admitting she slept with Jay Leno, to Aisha Tyler revealing her fertility struggle and Sarah Gilbert her fears about coming out of the closet.
Friday was Sheryl Underwood’s turn, and it was shocking.
The comedian has said before that she was a twin at birth, and that the baby died at the hospital moments after they were born. But Underwood revealed for the first time Friday that her mother, who never wanted Sheryl to be close to her father, lied and told her that her father killed the twin by accidentally choking her while trying to feed her a bottle.
Underwood also revealed that she witnessed her mother stab her father, and from that point on, decided to look upon her deceased twin as a guardian angel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here