*All week, co-hosts of CBS’s “The Talk” have revealed long-held and often painful personal secrets — from Julie Chen having surgery early in her career to make her eyes less Asian, to Sharon Osbourne admitting she slept with Jay Leno, to Aisha Tyler revealing her fertility struggle and Sarah Gilbert her fears about coming out of the closet.
Friday was Sheryl Underwood’s turn, and it was shocking.
The comedian has said before that she was a twin at birth, and that the baby died at the hospital moments after they were born. But Underwood revealed for the first time Friday that her mother, who never wanted Sheryl to be close to her father, lied and told her that her father killed the twin by accidentally choking her while trying to feed her a bottle.
Underwood also revealed that she witnessed her mother stab her father, and from that point on, decided to look upon her deceased twin as a guardian angel.
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Her N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here