It’s video of the cops swarming George Zimmerman and giving him thug style treatment while apprehending him on Monday after his soon to be ex-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called them because of his threatening actions against her and her father.
Lake Mary PD just released the dashcam footage to TMZ, showing a police cruiser careening down the street and coming to a stop about 50 yards away from George’s car, parked outside the home he shared with his estranged wife … before she filed for divorce.
It’s all in the video … police ordered George to get out of his vehicle, turn around, and get on his knees. George complied and he was immediately handcuffed.
The way things have been going for George lately don’t be surprised if you see this scene played out several more times.
In the meantime check out the video. Even though it real and serious, it’s almost like watching some kind of comedy skit with a dumb fat guy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here