It’s video of the cops swarming George Zimmerman and giving him thug style treatment while apprehending him on Monday after his soon to be ex-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called them because of his threatening actions against her and her father.
Lake Mary PD just released the dashcam footage to TMZ, showing a police cruiser careening down the street and coming to a stop about 50 yards away from George’s car, parked outside the home he shared with his estranged wife … before she filed for divorce.
It’s all in the video … police ordered George to get out of his vehicle, turn around, and get on his knees. George complied and he was immediately handcuffed.
The way things have been going for George lately don’t be surprised if you see this scene played out several more times.
In the meantime check out the video. Even though it real and serious, it’s almost like watching some kind of comedy skit with a dumb fat guy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- If You Missed it, Here's the Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- 50 Cent Still Hasn’t Paid $7M Judgment to Rick Ross’ Baby Mother
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Fires Police Supt. Garry McCarthy
- Taraji P. Henson, Janelle Monae, Laila Ali Join Alicia Keys Charity as Ambassadors
- Lark Voorhies Reveals Instagram Account was Hacked
- Rocker Malina Moye Talks to EURweb About Grammy Considerations
- Karyn White Snubbed! Left Out of Soul Train Awards Babyface Tribute (WATCH)
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Teen Killed By Black Man, Authorities Refuse to Press Charges (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here