It’s video of the cops swarming George Zimmerman and giving him thug style treatment while apprehending him on Monday after his soon to be ex-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, called them because of his threatening actions against her and her father.
Lake Mary PD just released the dashcam footage to TMZ, showing a police cruiser careening down the street and coming to a stop about 50 yards away from George’s car, parked outside the home he shared with his estranged wife … before she filed for divorce.
It’s all in the video … police ordered George to get out of his vehicle, turn around, and get on his knees. George complied and he was immediately handcuffed.
The way things have been going for George lately don’t be surprised if you see this scene played out several more times.
In the meantime check out the video. Even though it real and serious, it’s almost like watching some kind of comedy skit with a dumb fat guy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here